Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Ideology
Extreme Ideology
so let's look at the extremes... in the UK we have...... in the red corner.. the EDL... angry swearing, rude, occasionally racist group of people peeved at the threats aimed towards them and their lives..

and in the blue corner we have this.. beheadings.. 21 people having their heads chopped right off... (I've seen the video but can't find a link... you'll find it eventually)...

Why the fuck are we tolerating even the idea that these people have an argument?

It's a bit like I want to live a life without football, yet they think I should support Man U or get my head cut off !
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
RE: Extreme Ideology
Lumper. Definitely lumper.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Supporting Man U does NOT merit a beheading. That's for Liverpool supporters. In enlightened countries, Man U supporters are merely whipped round the public square.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 15, 2015 at 8:04 pm)lifesagift Wrote: so let's look at the extremes... in the UK we have...... in the red corner.. the EDL... angry swearing, rude, occasionally racist group of people peeved at the threats aimed towards them and their lives..

Would you like to have threats aimed toward your life.

Quote:and in the blue corner we have this.. beheadings.. 21 people having their heads chopped right off... (I've seen the video but can't find a link... you'll find it eventually)...

Who wants to watch such a video, except maybe a psyco who needs that sort of thing.

Quote:Why the fuck are we tolerating even the idea that these people have an argument?

You really believe you proved anything, other than you're a really weird person.

Quote:It's a bit like I want to live a life without football, yet they think I should support Man U or get my head cut off !

Who really cares whether you support Man U. Actually you should support the Big Orange of Tennessee, we want cut your head off if you do not, but living around here might become a little unpleasant. I know everyone, he was referring to soccer.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SPLIT] Atheism Is A White Supremacist Ideology! Anto Kennedy 26 14862 August 12, 2009 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: dry land fish