Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally! The definitive list of sexual positions which will sentence you to Hell!
Finally! The definitive list of sexual positions which will sentence you to Hell!
At last, someone has come out with the definitive list! This is when practiced by Christian couples but presumably it applies to everyone. This was a direct revelation from God apparently

http://youtu.be/EWGQwd2gOxs

Best sermon EVAR!!

Quote:The lord told me, he said, “look, when I asked my children to get married… on their matrimonial bed, they commit a lot of immorality.” He said I should tell them that they are not going to heaven. There is an everlasting covenant. Those who break that everlasting covenant are not going to make it into heaven.

And he got a vision of hell...

Quote: “So then I saw a big bench… And I saw demons, creatures of darkness, they take pleasure in cutting human flesh… they will start with the most painful parts…” And as if that’s not bad enough, “when they finish cutting it, the soul would come back together again. They would start all over again.”

So, to spare y'all having your painful parts... Here's what you mustn't do.

Quote: Number one. Couples who practice the woman on top… I want to repeat this, because this is the warning he gave me….When you are with your wife, the lord has made man to be the head. Not the woman. So those men who enjoy their wife coming on top of them in the matrimonial bed, the lord says they are not coming to heaven at all...

No women on top
Quote: Number two. The lord told me about those who practice like a dog. The lord did not to create you to behave like a dog on your matrimonial bed. Or like a cow. Or like a chicken.”

No doggy style

Quote:If you are practicing hanging with your wife [bondage], you are inventing different styles… Don’t go and be hanging your wife. Don’t go and be hanging your husband. Do not try different styles: they do sex in different styles that are contrary to god.”

No suspension bondage. Pretty specific.
Quote:Those who masturbate. That department [of hell] is for them. Those who give lustful pleasure to the flesh. Women who masturbate. Men who masturbate… The demons will come to them.” And while the masturbator “soul will cry,” the demons “will be laughing. And they will be happy.”
And no fapping.

So now you know Smile

Ummm, I'm embarrassed to ask...

What is "chicken style"? I've not heard of that one. I wouldn't want to do it by accident.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Finally! The definitive list of sexual positions which will sentence you to Hell!
What about Australians? Do they have to flip the instructions?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Finally! The definitive list of sexual positions which will sentence you to Hell!
(February 19, 2015 at 6:58 am)Alex K Wrote: What about Australians? Do they have to flip the instructions?

PanicPanic oh noes!! I don't know that either!! Panic

This is the best laugh I've had in ages!
Sith code
Wait... what about all the things that have happened prior to this revelation? Are they okay, or retroactively punished?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 19, 2015 at 7:10 am)robvalue Wrote: Wait... what about all the things that have happened prior to this revelation? Are they okay, or retroactively punished?

I presume if you repent you're golden.

Just been googling chicken style sex. No definitive answer, but my targeted advertising on Google is gonna be seriously weird!

Found "cow style"

[Image: cow-jumped-over-the-woman.jpg]

Mmmmkay girls? Don't be doing that Mmmmkay? Or you'll be going to Hell. Mmmmkay?
Sith code
While the girl on top one can be a warning against penile fracture I'm kinda disappointed. Is there anyone who doesn't do at least three of those?
So God is a missionary only man.

And they still think he is worthy of worship?
Damn! There's more!

http://youtu.be/_rtXry95U24

At 4:10, is he saying "creepy teens"?

Does he mean goths? [Image: goth-punks-600x600.jpg]

Also, he included Goat style sex. Another one I've been missing out on! Anyone know what Goat style is?
Sith code
Repressed closeted homosexual, with daddy issues, trying to marginalize the importance of sex and justify his disgust with heterosexuality, into which he's forced by social pressure and his beliefs - against his instincts. Yup, that's clergy for you, all right...

(February 19, 2015 at 7:41 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: [...]
Also, he included Goat style sex. Another one I've been missing out on! Anyone know what Goat style is?

[Image: file.php?40,file=170283,filename=Ibadah.jpg]

Those randy, decadent Muslims...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Yeah. I'm surprised he was so honest on his profile.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version of xtianity is most likely to be correct? FrustratedFool 20 1089 December 8, 2023 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  SCIENCE FINALLY PROVES.... ronedee 149 7571 September 29, 2023 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2899 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Church of England 'failed to protect children from sexual abusers' zebo-the-fat 25 1923 October 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  which version of christianity is correct? Drich 86 8817 March 30, 2020 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Dundee
  Perhaps African Americans Are Finally Catching On Minimalist 81 12060 October 20, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Sexual abuse in the Catholic church. How widespread is it? Graufreud 26 2119 August 14, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Which is the cause, which the effect: religious fundamentalism <=> brain impairment Whateverist 31 5194 March 20, 2018 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5636 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Which denominations have you spotted on this forum? Fake Messiah 87 14413 August 19, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: vorlon13