Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bush the Turd
Bush the Turd
Well the strategery has started with the turd. His knowledge of foreign affairs is pathetic. I, by no means, have any great knowledge of foreign affairs but come on at least know the names of organizations and their leaders if you want to go to war with them!

Turd also thinks the surveillance program the NSA was granted under Dubya is a great thing.

I might actually start to pray to gawd again if it looks like he might become president Thinking

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...peech.html
RE: Bush the Turd
(Not to mention that one of his big campaign points is that he "is his own man" and that he isn't his brother or father...but he still chose dozens of the same advisors)
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Bush the turd? Is that anything like "smack the monkey"?
Soooo... Have you guys decided to go old-school, with a ruling dynasty in America, like British royal family?
And if so - is Bush family really your best choice for aristocracy?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
The mere thought of a Bush dynasty... Give me the Targaryens, any day!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(February 19, 2015 at 1:53 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Soooo... Have you guys decided to go old-school, with the ruling dynasty in America, like British royal family?

The U.S. is presently suffering from madness.

I have been deeply ingrained with the idea that monarchies are a bad idea. And yet, when I consider Queen Elizabeth II as head of state of Britain, and compare her with the yahoos we often have in the U.S., it makes me pause and wonder. And when I compare her with the Prime Ministers of Britain, I have much the same feeling, that somehow the electoral processes are not working as well as one would hope.

Even her near half-wit son, Charles, seems to at least have his heart in the right place. I wish I could say the same for our half-wits (or quarter-wits) in the U.S. government (including state and local governments).

But in more direct answer to your question, the Bush family is a very poor choice. And so is the Clinton family. I sincerely hope that we will not be faced with Bush vs. Clinton, or I think I am going to be very ill.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(February 19, 2015 at 2:02 pm)Lucanus Wrote: The mere thought of a Bush dynasty... Give me the Targaryens, any day!

Indeed, the current Targaryen queen is a comely lass.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 19, 2015 at 2:12 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Indeed, the current Targaryen queen is a comely lass.

She and her king will be quite the pair, when all is revealed.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 19, 2015 at 1:53 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Soooo... Have you guys decided to go old-school, with the ruling dynasty in America, like British royal family?

HOLY SHIT NOOOOOO!!!!!
(February 19, 2015 at 2:14 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(February 19, 2015 at 2:12 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Indeed, the current Targaryen queen is a comely lass.

She and her king will be quite the pair, when all is revealed.

Who is it? Is it Bronn? Please, tell me it's Bronn. Bronn is the best...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bush V Gore and Florida and Trumpism. Brian37 30 2326 August 1, 2021 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1197 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 439 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Junior Turd Has a "Foundation?" Minimalist 1 320 June 15, 2018 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Orange Turd Sure Can Pick 'Em Minimalist 1 423 April 24, 2018 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The GOP's turd of a tax bill Jackalope 34 4089 November 14, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  What An Astoundingly Insecure Turd the WLB Is. Minimalist 18 3551 June 13, 2017 at 11:31 am
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole in WLB Land Minimalist 0 1021 June 2, 2017 at 6:56 pm
  Astonishing Sense of Timing You orange Fucking Turd Minimalist 21 3842 May 2, 2017 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Will The Orange Turd Be Tweeting About This? Minimalist 5 1490 January 4, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: paulpablo