Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About God
Information 
About God
God is a formless ,also a What ..as well as a Who ,as I looked back at all of you through a portal in the light, while I look upon the Earth,..The light / God ..keeps all our memories for us. . We are all a part of that endless ocean of light at all times, yet separate from it in consciousness.. this is called a fractal, separate, but one with the whole. and Given there is no other like God as spoken of in the Bible, God has taken a portion of its consciousness, God made into all of us, ..as we all become the members of a New consciousness, Suspended ...inside Gods being. God will call a bride, separate from Gods consciousness... God longs for another like its being, but it doesn't exist

Einstein found in the Bible codes in the 1940's the equation E=mc2... To understand it from our point of view, I will explain this best way as a human. it has to be re-written as m=E/C2. E is God's formless ocean of light and when that light is slowed down by the speed of light squared, it becomes the black void of space you see all around you. God then injects part of its stuff into the void which is supercooled.. and becomes the planets, suns, nebula's, dark matter and so forth. This explains the recently discovered "white holes" where this light or white stuff is entering into the Universe. The black holes then take all of it out to be re-energized and recycled again. It's an endless process. and a closed system..meaning closed like a jar of liquid you shack ,closed. nothing is left out. Everything has living consciousness in it all the way down to the cell, the atom and the basic particles of the Universe. Everything is, in a sense, alive, but passive, until it is brought together as animated life forms. assumes that all objects have consciousness in them, even stones. Well, a stone is not conscious like you and I are, but its particles are made of God's pure white light stuff which is consciousness itself. Still, you shouldn't be worshiping a stone

The issue of reincarnation is real. It operates from a simple premise where all of us as souls, entities, atoms..God's formless light,.... leave the light, to partake of the planets. We are born, we live, ..we die and we get a life's review which is subject to karmic law on all the Worlds. their is trillions of planets.. every alien, civilizations. Point is, you can not compare this world to other worlds. They don't compare. God judges each inhabitable planet separately.

God is a formless ocean of light, consciousness and love. God is not a "guy" in other words, for instance Jesus ,ufos ,hindu ,buddha and many other objects forms are mere avatars.. out of that light/God, It is a form of multiplexing, to put it in engineering terms. You can look up the term "multiplexing" on Wikipedia if you like to help you embrace the concept better..example ,the Christ will take on a different form for each world akin to ruling species of that planet ..here as humans ..God has masked itself as Jesus in a form we can all understand

Time and space are obliterated in death anyway, so you can see your future if you wish when you die. If you have become accustomed to time and space in your current flesh existence, then when you die, the sudden release from this reality can be un-nerving when you leave your body, to say the least.

Souls who are having karmic problems with souls who have been family members can result in many incarnations among those souls into the same family all the time until they work out their differences. All the more reason why it is important to resolve all hurts and issues before you die, so that you don't get stuck into a karmic trap that leads to one incarnation after the next with the same souls who have issues with you. Forgiving those who have hurt you is the key to releasing yourself from that kind of karmic cycle or trap. This is covered in the Hall of Records in heaven.

Again, on all the other worlds, reincarnation is not forced. The gift of life is given as an act of love from God. Just know you were not created with just this life you are traveling. While you said you did not ask to be born, the truth is, you will find in death, you did ask. You will also be reminded why you asked, if you get as far as your life's review. God forces nothing folks We make the choices. God simply disposes the answers to our choices out of love for each of us.

The Light sends to you what you can handle.. when you die. ..You might be greeted by a dead relative, or a famous person you loved ,or someone great on the Earth who inspired you. You might travel alone back to the light, like I did , Some of us don't need the tunnel when we die. Others do... It depends how advanced you are ,when you die ..and what you are focused on when death comes...The universe works much like a random generator. It has to for free will to work. Because it is structured, its patterns are predictable though. The tree of life or the creation is the bride.. being formed by the groom.. or the light to become a companion to the light....like a cell dividing.

Every Alien created civilization, The "Michelin man" "Ronald McDonald", all of these logos characters every character ever known ,from films ,comic books are all quite Authentic Real. ; These characters.. have families ,and live in Real civilizations worlds. ;point is ,We are all born into this Planet ...and we have created all of these Heroes, villains. If you Look above the dark sky ..the universe.. Everything we thought of in our minds. God already knows all of this..God is still excited about humans. .its not my creation.

We choose a life experience based on our interests.. and loves and we have one long eternal life ..with many chapters in it .;or many incarnations. The entire Universe will become like heaven itself. that will meet Gods standards. For now, we are all in process towards that goal of Gods. To the Light all of this is happening instantaneously...., for the Light knows no time..Time and space ,are located inside the light, but for us, it is a progressive experience of consciousness in our becoming.
RE: About God
Welcome to the forums. Maybe you'd like to post an introduction thread first and tell us more about yourself.

I'm not sure what your point might be behind that wall of text other than expressing your beliefs in a very inconsistent manner.
(February 22, 2015 at 10:31 am)Norman Humann Wrote: Welcome to the forums. Maybe you'd like to post an introduction thread first and tell us more about yourself.

I'm not sure what your point might be behind that wall of text other than expressing your beliefs.

Smile Im not really into forums much. Ill see what I can do. I just signed up and put some info of me in my CP? thank youNorman
(February 22, 2015 at 10:28 am)777 Wrote: [...]
Einstein found in the Bible codes in the 1940's the equation E=mc2... [...]

lol. Good one. Big Grin

Welcome to the Atheist Forums. I'm sure you'll fit right in...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(February 22, 2015 at 10:34 am)777 Wrote: Smile Im not really into forums much. Ill see what I can do. I just signed up and put some info of me in my CP? thank youNorman

You're welcome. I'd recommend you remove the link from your profile, though, as it's against the rules to post links to external sites before you've been a member for 30 days and made 30 posts.

I still encourage you to post a formal introduction so everyone can say hi and get to know you.
(February 22, 2015 at 10:38 am)Norman Humann Wrote:
(February 22, 2015 at 10:34 am)777 Wrote: Smile Im not really into forums much. Ill see what I can do. I just signed up and put some info of me in my CP? thank youNorman

You're welcome. I'd recommend you remove the link from your profile, though, as it's against the rules to post links to external sites before you've been a member for 30 days and made 30 posts.

I still encourage you to post a formal introduction so everyone can say hi and get to know you.

ok will do.
Are you going to let us in on what you're drinking/smoking/snorting? Sounds like some excellent shit!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 22, 2015 at 10:41 am)777 Wrote:
(February 22, 2015 at 10:38 am)Norman Humann Wrote: You're welcome. I'd recommend you remove the link from your profile, though, as it's against the rules to post links to external sites before you've been a member for 30 days and made 30 posts.

ok will do.

Already done ^_-

Sent you a PM but just some advice, advertising your site won't be allowed until you've met the requirements of the 30/30.

Welcome to the forum. Not sure what to think of your OP, though. :S
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Thread closed pending staff decision. (Because the entire OP is copypasta).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19150 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie