Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi and I have said hi and their name over and over again loudly and they still blatantly ignore me while saying hi to everyone else.and never invite me to parties
RE: People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
(February 27, 2015 at 4:00 pm)ashelala Wrote: People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi and I have said hi and their name over and over again loudly and they still blatantly ignore me while saying hi to everyone else.and never invite me to parties

Guess they're better at not feeding trolls than I am.
RE: People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
Well, that didn't last long.
We have a thread about first world problems, like getting fancy drinks, purses not bought by mom the like. That thread is supposed to be taken in jest.
(February 27, 2015 at 4:00 pm)ashelala Wrote: People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi and I have said hi and their name over and over again loudly and they still blatantly ignore me while saying hi to everyone else.and never invite me to parties

Those bastards!
The addendum is what got me.and never invite me to parties.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 27, 2015 at 4:18 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: The addendum is what got me.and never invite me to parties.

Yes, everyone goes to church for the party invite possibilities.

It's not just a party, it's a God-party! Party like it's 40 AD baby!

You bring the loaves and fishes. I'll bring the hookers.
Ain't no party like a Jesus party, 'cuz a Jesus party don't stop!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
The same old sock still getting off at his silly mama stories?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(February 27, 2015 at 5:57 pm)abaris Wrote: The same old sock still getting off at his silly mama stories?

I've never seen anything like it in the single minded trolling department, apart from M***s. And such a specific topic...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Brian37 82 6502 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1146 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2288 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Brian37 11 890 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 2747 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 1263 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 1069 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2882 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 731 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1717 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm