Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Twitter, Hindu trying to use science.
On Twitter, Hindu trying to use science.
Ok, if Christians and Muslims or Jews think they are the only to try to square science with their books of myth, they would be wrong. I am on twitter with a Hindu trying to use science to prop up his religion. I invited them to debate it here, grab your popcorn buckets.
RE: On Twitter, Hindu trying to use science.
Popcorn

I'll go fetch my physics textbook...
Tried to claim QM proved Hinduism. Tried to even to claim Einstein was on his side.
*munch munch munch*
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Waiting for them to show up, but they did us the "I'll go there if you keep an open mind", UGGGGG, I don't see any logic in clinging to old stories as being "open minded". But really in my experience this really is nothing but code for "don't bruise my ego". It is always the other religion that got it wrong and everyone always thinks they are special like the patent holder of our existence as a species.
I do hope he turns out as entertaining as the one who called us all rascals.
(March 2, 2015 at 1:10 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: I do hope he turns out as entertaining as the one who called us all rascals.

He is more than welcome to try.
I have a totally open mind! Did you hear that thumping sound just now? That was the sound of my brain falling out!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

He just said "It is better to believe something rather than nothing"
(March 2, 2015 at 1:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote: He just said "It is better to believe something rather than nothing"

And he's right! I for example believe I'll have a beer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hindu vs Christain Goosebump 23 2082 April 2, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hindu hell purplepurpose 47 5897 January 31, 2019 at 8:49 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Do Zalmoxianists Use So Much Paprika? BrianSoddingBoru4 0 349 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Scientific explanations of hindu traditions Aoi Magi 10 3603 September 10, 2015 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Hitler's Priestess: Savitri Devi, the Hindu-Aryan Myth, and Neo-Nazism theyear12013 2 3322 December 30, 2013 at 7:58 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Your Opinions On The Hindu Milk Miracle. CoolBoy 6 6563 July 17, 2010 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  £16m Hindu temple opens in Wembley Welsh cake 17 11198 June 4, 2010 at 8:53 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Atheism: A cultural Hindu's POV InfidelRudy 6 4584 September 20, 2009 at 10:04 am
Last Post: InfidelRudy