Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are all Atheists Stalin loving, pinkos??
Why are all Atheists Stalin loving, pinkos??
Just kidding, made you look. Tongue
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Why are all Atheists Stalin loving, pinkos??
I prefer Dzugashvili, it's more Russian.
I think stalinism is better than marxism, at least it's more realistic
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Because.
Ho ho Ho Chi Minh...

(March 7, 2015 at 10:32 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: I prefer Dzugashvili, it's more Russian.

It's Georgian?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 7, 2015 at 10:33 pm)Irrational Wrote: Because.

Is this a question to me?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Oops, you fooled me. I hope you don't fool the mods and they ban you by mistake. The hammers are dropping on the forum like the inside of a piano. Smile
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
The mods will be stalin on that ban hah get it?
[Image: Stalin+kun+stalin+kun+how+i+spend+my+tim...590360.png]
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(March 7, 2015 at 10:40 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Oops, you fooled me. I hope you don't fool the mods and they ban you by mistake. The hammers are dropping on the forum like the inside of a piano. Smile

Haha, hopefully not. I think I'll be okay though. If I get banned by mistake, somebody let them know.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(March 7, 2015 at 10:39 pm)Dystopia Wrote:
(March 7, 2015 at 10:33 pm)Irrational Wrote: Because.

Is this a question to me?

That's an interesting grammatical rhetorical conundrum - it could be a non answer . It could be a request to finish the obviously grammatically incomplete clause, and as such a kind of question without questionmark.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 6443 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 1982 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists, if all Southern Americans are backwards? BillieBobbie 44 3759 April 1, 2023 at 4:25 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 974 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2779 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 1909 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  [Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb theMadJW 63 7841 May 13, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Why Are Atheists so Stupid Neo-Scholastic 125 15031 October 7, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why do theist often drop the letter s when referring to atheists? I_am_not_mafia 56 11814 August 23, 2018 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Why are Atheists in America ok with cannibalism through consent Kaloomi 67 10673 June 23, 2018 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13