Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist
Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist
I was seriously tempted to post that in the humour subforum. Here's some crazy pastor dipshit going on about devil possession in pop music. Watching this I kind of wonder how any adult person can take that seriously. It's satire and if I saw it in a movie I would say they'd overdone it.

[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist
I ventured into a Christian forum and I discovered many members listen to rock and other "secular music". As long as these fuckheads don't start bitching about heavy metal again I'll refrain from killing them Devil

Oh wait, apparently classical music is also bad for Christians - http://www.celesteh.com/music/testimonial.html
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist
A BAPTIST pastor ??

He's a fucking scripture cherry picker, ain't nobody getting Saved in his church cuz he knows better than GOD how to spin the Bibble.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Angry pastor warns Nirvana's devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist
Angry pastor warns Iron Maiden's devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist
Angry pastor warns Led Zeppelin's devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist
Angry pastor warns Buddy Holly's devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist

Same shit, different decade.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Quote:I quit reading the bible entirely and instead started playing
the tuba, against my parents' wishes because Wagner
used it so heavily.

The tuba sounds like someone who has a talent for farting. Still....beats fucking jesus.
Some Christians believe there is a long term plot by Satan to slowly prepare the world to accept the antiChrist. They view all pop culture and world events through a very screwed up lens. A popular song can't be succesful without being part of the plot to draw their children one step closer to Lucifer, especially if that song is performed by an atractive woman who shows clevage. Maybe they are secretly afraid of boobs
(March 14, 2015 at 12:10 pm)Nope Wrote: They view all pop culture and world events through a very screwed up lens.

In short, so that Drichy-boy can feel persecuted again, just like the Taliban.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
They think Katy Perry is bad? They ought to check out some of the stuff I listen to.

Now, that's some devil music. Of course it tends to be more underground than Katy Perry and her ilk and has a tiny fraction of the audience.

I do tend to agree that Katy Perry, Myley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and Madonna's music is of the devil. I hear those songs at the gym and they get stuck for hours. Yuck.
Is anyone old enough to remember how some pastors played music backwards so they could find Satan' secret message?

A friend tried very hard to get me to watch some speaker on videotape so I would be aware of Metallica's evil Satanist tendencies. I declined
When I was a kid I had a friend whose parents wouldn't let him listen to anything that wasn't specifically Christian. He would get punished if he was caught listening to a non-Christian radio station. I lent him a Cypress Hill cassette when I was 12, and his dad found it and broke it in half.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 151 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Still Angry about Abraham and Isaac zwanzig 29 1911 October 1, 2023 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The Devil just needs a character rewrite Nachos_of_Nurgle 16 1502 February 16, 2022 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1201 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1100 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7148 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Who is Antichrist? Fake Messiah 34 4823 February 7, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 10343 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake Fake Messiah 71 7461 May 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3320 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer