Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 9:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Is Forbbiden By Muhammad, But The Planets And Their Moons Make Music?
Music Is Forbbiden By Muhammad, But The Planets And Their Moons Make Music?
Whether the sounds that our universe makes are actually music, that is to say, pleasing to the ear, is up for debate. But I think this is music in its own right. I like the 'music'/noise that Jupiter makes especially but all the planets make pleasing noises. All NASA has done is convert electromagnetic vibrations into sound Humans can hear using a computer. Is this Halal or Haram? And which is your favoruite planet or moon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToXaNUjNfS4

RE: Music Is Forbbiden By Muhammad, But The Planets And Their Moons Make Music?
In the first place muhammad can go fuck himself...and in the second place.

There is no second place.
Don't tell the Taliban or IS, or they'll build a death star to blow up the planets.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

( 44 ) The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalts [Allah] by His praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving.
http://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#a...rans=en_sh

Now, we can finally hear and understand their way of exalting..
Music isn't forbidden by anyone, but Wahabbies/Salafies. Even Sunnies see music as "Halal".
(March 23, 2015 at 6:33 am)AtlasS2 Wrote: ( 44 ) The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalts [Allah] by His praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving.

care to back that up or do we just have a bland assertion.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(March 23, 2015 at 6:33 am)AtlasS2 Wrote: ( 44 ) The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalts [Allah] by His praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving.

Music isn't forbidden by anyone, but Wahabbies/Salafies. Even Sunnies see music as "Halal".

I would love to agree...except...the lady that first got me interested in the Quran said music was Haram (though interestingly never gave me a Quran verse or even Hadith to explain why; she stated only that music encourages Iblis or something like that). She was from Libya and didn't seem particularly extreme (to the extent of being Salafi/Wahhabi) - and I could tell because we exchanged many messages over a period of months - though the last time I spoke to her was years ago now. I never thought to ask her which branch she followed, and I now know Libya has a sizable Ibadi minority so it could be be that she wasn't even Sunni - like Libya's current (at the time of posting) head of state who is Ibadi himself - and she was influenced by Ibadi teachings (Ibadis have their own Hadith which are distinct from Sunni and Shia).

It's great that you've provided me with something. You know, now that I think about it, the people who are saying that music is Haram are only providing Hadith. I think there is a Quran verse - just one - which people like to interpret as saying music is bad but, if memory serves, the verse says nothing about music.

Some people, rather than say music is bad, say that only musical instruments are bad. Therefore, according to them, any sounds that animals, Humans, make are Halal. I think this is strange for the simple reason of Beatboxing. If you search "Beatboxing" you'll find the most amazing things. People can make noises exactly like musical instruments using only their own body. And I think Beatboxers would confuse the so-called scholars that determine what is Halal and what is Haram. Often I find these very uneducated people constantly dishing out Fatwas and people often don't have the knowledge or the time to read Hadith for themselves. Another reason why I ignore Hadith: I'm too lazy to read them all. And, even if I did, I'd then have to decide which I accept as authentic and which I don't. To be honest, I think many were written by people who I would call 'spin doctors'.

For example, did you know that Mermaids are Halal (to eat)? Anyone interested should do a quick search. Apparently there is a man from Saudi Arabia who issued a Fatwa and he said that he needs more evidence to determine whether or not Mermaids actually exist and that, if they do, they are permissible to eat.

Shia scholars over all believe the word in hadiths (ghina) doesn't refer to all Music but Music associated with corruption. Some Shia scholars believe all Music is forbidden but they are a minority.

I'm not sure about what Sunni scholars say. Perhaps Rayaan will educate us on that.
Music is far superior to any kind of religious bullshit.

Quote:"Music has charms to soothe a savage breast,"

--William Congreve

While religion is ideal for savage breasts.
(March 23, 2015 at 12:18 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote:

I would love to agree...except...the lady that first got me interested in the Quran said music was Haram (though interestingly never gave me a Quran verse or even Hadith to explain why; she stated only that music encourages Iblis or something like that). She was from Libya and didn't seem particularly extreme (to the extent of being Salafi/Wahhabi) - and I could tell because we exchanged many messages over a period of months - though the last time I spoke to her was years ago now. I never thought to ask her which branch she followed, and I now know Libya has a sizable Ibadi minority so it could be be that she wasn't even Sunni - like Libya's current (at the time of posting) head of state who is Ibadi himself - and she was influenced by Ibadi teachings (Ibadis have their own Hadith which are distinct from Sunni and Shia).

It's great that you've provided me with something. You know, now that I think about it, the people who are saying that music is Haram are only providing Hadith. I think there is a Quran verse - just one - which people like to interpret as saying music is bad but, if memory serves, the verse says nothing about music.

Some people, rather than say music is bad, say that only musical instruments are bad. Therefore, according to them, any sounds that animals, Humans, make are Halal. I think this is strange for the simple reason of Beatboxing. If you search "Beatboxing" you'll find the most amazing things. People can make noises exactly like musical instruments using only their own body. And I think Beatboxers would confuse the so-called scholars that determine what is Halal and what is Haram. Often I find these very uneducated people constantly dishing out Fatwas and people often don't have the knowledge or the time to read Hadith for themselves. Another reason why I ignore Hadith: I'm too lazy to read them all. And, even if I did, I'd then have to decide which I accept as authentic and which I don't. To be honest, I think many were written by people who I would call 'spin doctors'.

For example, did you know that Mermaids are Halal (to eat)? Anyone interested should do a quick search. Apparently there is a man from Saudi Arabia who issued a Fatwa and he said that he needs more evidence to determine whether or not Mermaids actually exist and that, if they do, they are permissible to eat.

If memory doesn't betray me, it's the verse that starts with "ومن الناس من يشري لهو الحديث...". Which doesn't refer to music at all ; all of the fatwas are backed by Hadith.

About the mermaids..here's the fatwa in Arabic :

The "sheikh" says : the human of the sea "half fish half human" exists..he says it's halal to eat it........Thank you for this information, MrNoMorePropaganda, I never saw this video before
Though...OMG animal planet ?? I mean could this be real ? what do you think MNMP ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21184 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4607 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 3973 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4340 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 920 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1186 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3075 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1047 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Islam is hostile, but there is also lots of bias from muslims and bigotry aswell Rolandson 7 2416 January 22, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 6941 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh