Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz goes on Obamacare
Ted Cruz goes on Obamacare
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/hypoc...obamacare/

No, it's not The Onion.

Ted "Green Eggs and Ham" Cruz, climate change denier and vitriolic opponent of the Affordable Care Act...

...Has enrolled in the Affordable Care Act.

ROFLOL

Guys, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. This is comedy of a level that is absolutely divine, ethereal, and completely sublime. And it's all those things, because it's real fucking life.

Min, eat your heart out.
RE: Ted Cruz goes on Obamacare
Well isn't the ACA a good thing for America to have better healthcare treatment? This seems good
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(March 24, 2015 at 11:41 pm)Dystopia Wrote: Well isn't the ACA a good thing for America to have better healthcare treatment? This seems good

Ted Cruz is a politician that doesn't want good things for America; he wants good things for his corporate backers so they'll give him his money-treats for being a good little doggy.

The level of hypocrisy here with this guy is unprecedented. It's unbelievable.
So, what made him cave? No, I didn't read the article.

Never mind. I read the article. Yeah, he's never gonna hear the end of it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
It's a bit like when "Call me Dave" Cameron stood up in the House and actually, without any sense of irony, compared himself to DynoRod (a drainage and sewerage firm) in a spectacularly misguided attempt to give himself a "Mr FixIt" reputation. It wasn't long before allusions to being in deep shit were being made.

Unfortunately, in politics, "today's headlines are tomorrow's fish and chip wrappers".
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
You are mostly correct Stimbo. There is only one exception to that, however. And that's in the lead-up to presidential nominee primaries. And the GOP is so fractured, fragmented, and rife with internal conflict, you can bet his opposition will cling to that jealously.
Cruz just did that in case anyone still had doubts that the Republicans are the "Me, Me, Me!" party by demonstrating that ideological purity can easily be tossed out the window when it affects him personally.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
This is one instance where I actually hope Obamacare does indeed entail death panels.
(March 25, 2015 at 11:19 am)Chuck Wrote: This is one instance where I actually hope Obamacare does indeed entail death panels.

I cracked up laughing when I read this.
Let's not have too many Ted Cruz threads....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/24...tail=email

Whatever shall the birthers do now?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4724 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 936 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP goes from "anchor baby" to "chain migration'. Brian37 23 3632 January 15, 2018 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Ted Cruz: The Fappening Clueless Morgan 31 5858 September 13, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I may get a lot of heat for this, but here it goes NuclearEnergy 31 8628 September 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too. Minimalist 43 10449 July 29, 2017 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Less than a day goes by... BrianSoddingBoru4 36 9450 May 20, 2017 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Leningrad goes BOOM! Gawdzilla Sama 34 3486 April 5, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  One Month into his term, Trump goes....back on the campaign trail? Aroura 25 5803 February 23, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Behind closed doors, Republican lawmakers fret about how to repeal Obamacare Minimalist 15 1705 February 1, 2017 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: vorlon13