Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fixed Pending Confirmation] Background Border "Wonky"
[Fixed Pending Confirmation] Background Border "Wonky"
Original issue post: http://atheistforums.org/thread-32395-po...#pid910107

I have updated the CSS so the outer container should now match the inner one. Empty your browser cache to see the change. Please confirm this works in all major browsers (have tested Firefox).
RE: [Fixed Pending Confirmation] Background Border "Wonky"
Verified and closing.
Works for me, then again I'm using Firefox.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yes! It works in Chrome. Much easier on the eyes.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Worked for me. Looks great, awesome job! It's shaping up nicely.
Yay! Looks great like this. Just tested in FF and IE (just for the hell of it) on Windows 7.

And also nice to see SSL back. Big Grin
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Fixed] Information in blue ribbon at top of page, correct? Angrboda 8 2552 April 29, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  [Fixed] Using "quick edit" removes spaces between lines in post Faith No More 4 1319 April 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  [Fixed] Smiles box is partially covered (and fonts!!!) Dystopia 3 1058 April 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  [Fixed] "Top Members" link missing. Jackalope 5 1431 April 12, 2015 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  [Fixed] New Thread Window Overlaps Smileys AFTT47 5 1642 April 12, 2015 at 1:06 am
  [Fixed] "Top Posts" link missing. Jackalope 1 897 April 12, 2015 at 1:03 am
  [Fixed] Remove border from avatar display in posts Jackalope 4 1058 April 11, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Fixed] Post subject should be bold Jackalope 1 832 April 11, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  [Fixed] Missing link to rules Jackalope 0 699 April 10, 2015 at 5:14 pm
  [Fixed] Spoiler tag broken Norman Humann 6 1604 April 5, 2015 at 12:07 pm