Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fixed] "Religious Views" Not Shown in Posts
[Fixed] "Religious Views" Not Shown in Posts
I've re-added the "Religious Views" back to posts. Everything looks OK, though I found in some instances that people had *very* long religious views due to the fact that the maximum length for the field was originally set to 255 characters. I have lowered that limit to 60 characters, which should be enough to fit a nice short description of your religious views. Anything extra you can add to your signature.

I ran a query on the database and there are about 150 users who have very long religious views. If you think you are one of these people, please go to your profile and edit your religious views so they fit in the 60 character limit. In a few days I will update all religious views of the remaining people to "None Set". This is required in order for the layout not to break.
RE: [Fixed] "Religious Views" Not Shown in Posts
Closed in issues list.
RE: [Fixed] "Religious Views" Not Shown in Posts
Nice work!

Some people are like soooo drama queen about their religious views Tongue I like it quick, sharp, hard, fast, done, over, short, breathless, sweating... Erm...
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Fixed] Information in blue ribbon at top of page, correct? Angrboda 8 2560 April 29, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  [Fixed] Using "quick edit" removes spaces between lines in post Faith No More 4 1337 April 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  [Fixed] Smiles box is partially covered (and fonts!!!) Dystopia 3 1072 April 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  [Fixed] "Top Members" link missing. Jackalope 5 1435 April 12, 2015 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  [Fixed] New Thread Window Overlaps Smileys AFTT47 5 1660 April 12, 2015 at 1:06 am
  [Fixed] "Top Posts" link missing. Jackalope 1 899 April 12, 2015 at 1:03 am
  [Fixed] Remove border from avatar display in posts Jackalope 4 1074 April 11, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Fixed] Post subject should be bold Jackalope 1 839 April 11, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  [Fixed] Missing link to rules Jackalope 0 701 April 10, 2015 at 5:14 pm
  [Fixed] Spoiler tag broken Norman Humann 6 1625 April 5, 2015 at 12:07 pm