Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Return of the Kudos
The Return of the Kudos
As some of you may have noticed, the ability to give "kudos" to posts has returned. I had not originally planned on enabling it this early, but it was clear that most people were missing it just a bit too much.

The kudos feature is completely new; I scrapped the old code (which was written by years ago by some unknown person) and spent a good few hours (literally) recoding it from scratch. It's not elegant, but it works and it should be secure. Please test it out and let me know if you run into any problems.

I fully anticipate coming back to this thread later and having a load of issues to deal with. Smile

Oh yeah, and to all of you who thought yesterday's thread was an April Fool...well, that was my intention, so in a strange way I kinda fooled you twice!

- Tiberius
RE: The Return of the Kudos
Seems to be working
Yay, great work! Thanks so much Smile

I think you just saved a lot of people from PKSD.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Oh, Tibs... you know the build-up was just so you could kudos-whore. Don't lie Tongue
Umm, no kudos on mobile, yet. I'm sure you'll get around to it soon. Wink
Hey, it works!... now why hasn't anyone given me any kudos yet?

And yeah, no kudos on mobile Confused
There you go, bruh

Great job Tibs! *kudos orgy ensues*
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Yay!!!! You've gotta be the most loved person on the forum right now!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOSKUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Lol, where is this gif from? Did we just divert a deadly asteroid from pulverizing earth?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kudos Update Tiberius 15 4783 January 9, 2010 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Violet