Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SITE IS BACK UP
SITE IS BACK UP
I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH

that is all

Tiger
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
RE: SITE IS BACK UP
I missed you guys too!

Hey it looks roomier in here, did they redecorate or something?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Hello
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Dammit... my plan was to do my spring cleaning today. Now I'll never get anything done Tongue
Hi Becca in green! I love Becca in green. I love knowing what all the colors mean.

Man, what an eventful few weeks we've had at AF. I'm so damn happy to be back.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Clap

I'm glad AF is back!  I was in the early stages of withdrawal.  Do you know how hard it is to find a baby buffet in the deep South? 
I hope we're all friends again now? Smile

Group Hug
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Weeeee
I had some serious withdrawals. So glad it's back on. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh? Smile
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
(April 9, 2015 at 3:12 pm)robvalue Wrote: I hope we're all friends again now? Smile

Group Hug

I don't. I came back just to watch the banhammer drop on somebody.

j/k I actually feellike a smoker quitting cold turkey then starting again.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What news site(s) do you follow? arewethereyet 20 1388 August 20, 2021 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 682 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Somewhat reliable weather site sought. Gawdzilla Sama 7 1027 August 2, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9796 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  So I found this site... :D Excited Penguin 57 4294 July 30, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My life is this site, a revival Foxaèr 26 3772 May 19, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Regina
Question Found an religious site that says religion is bad Phish 2 1527 March 3, 2013 at 6:42 am
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  Is this site credible or loony scarmungering Gooders1002 7 1113 February 19, 2013 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Question Mark
Exclamation I hate seeing Theists On this Site! All Knowing Hippie 61 17013 August 8, 2012 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Cinjin
  This site is awesome! Check it out. Gambit 4 2212 June 22, 2012 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Gambit