Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
I'm sure you all are happy to have AF back up and running.

FWIW having so many of you over at TTA, even for a short time, was a lot of fun.  Cool Shades
"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
RE: Home Sweet Home
I had a good time just lurking and seeing all the new personalities and relationships. I plan on sticking around at least long enough to figure out earmuffs.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(April 9, 2015 at 5:47 pm)Exian Wrote: I had a good time just lurking and seeing all the new personalities and relationships. I plan on sticking around at least long enough to figure out earmuffs.

You would be the first. One thing about muffs, he's never boring.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
(April 9, 2015 at 5:47 pm)Exian Wrote: I had a good time just lurking and seeing all the new personalities and relationships. I plan on sticking around at least long enough to figure out earmuffs.

You must be planning to lurk a long time.  Please be sure to report back with your findings.   Big Grin

Muffs is a good guy.  He just tries to hide it most of the time.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Looks like Imissed all the fun by going over to.com
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Yeah it was like a fun little vacation. We should mark a day on the calendar and do it again, and vice versa. Make a two day event out of it.

I also like the idea of sharing links to each site. Someone said something about more google hit magic.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
It was a lot of fun... I still might go over there half the time. I'm on the fence about it. Some posts I feel I need to keep up with because I contributed to them. Yanno? I think it would be kinda rude to just walk away. Sort of like when someone is talking to you and you just leave the room.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I've had no problem maintaining a presence at TTA.  Not like here, of course, but they've got some good people there....and most of them show up here, too.

Yeah, been wondering about that cat too... Big Grin
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Fucking muffs, that guy is an enigma.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 742 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  have you tried Sweet Jesus? Graufreud 11 484 August 7, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  What's yer footcovers at home, cas like? Gawdzilla Sama 28 1236 February 14, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: brewer
  Electrical short somewhere in my mobile home. Brian37 13 1988 January 9, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  I'm home Edwardo Piet 9 1751 December 3, 2017 at 7:16 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Mobile home trailers, remodel or replace? Brian37 22 3039 September 9, 2017 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Work From Home Water Cooler Thread Shell B 43 4425 July 24, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Free to a good home. Expired 12 3353 October 18, 2016 at 5:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm Home dyresand 24 2826 May 7, 2016 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Home sleep aids? Losty 40 3665 April 20, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Angrboda