Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz
Tired of having his own quotes used against him!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/ted-c...d-remarks/

Quote:Ted Cruz is tired of the media making him look bad with accurately quoted remarks

Yes...this is a liberal conspiracy to make him look like a dickhead.
RE: Ted Cruz
(April 9, 2015 at 8:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Tired of having his own quotes used against him!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/ted-c...d-remarks/

Quote:Ted Cruz is tired of the media making him look bad with accurately quoted remarks

Yes...this is a liberal conspiracy to make him look like a dickhead.

Yes, liberals have snuck into his house and performed fuckwit surgery on his brain which explains why he's such a fuckwit.
Dying to live, living to die.
LOL. The fool. Obamacare doesn't kill jobs, it helps the worthless insurance companies make millions of dollars.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Also, Politifact is only a "liberal" news agency so far as they catch Republicans lying a lot more.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Stephan Colbert said it best, "reality has a liberal bias."
where is the conspiracy?  Cruz is a dickhead even to his own party
Quote:Furthermore, Cruz claimed that Obamacare would kill jobs, said Harwood. It hasn’t.
I'm always amused to see some people in the world mad at "free" healthcare - Guess what, a lot of things that are supposed to help people and the labour class end up killing jobs like minimum wages
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(April 9, 2015 at 8:40 pm)Polaris Wrote: LOL. The fool. Obamacare doesn't kill jobs, it helps the worthless insurance companies make millions of dollars.

I've heard this before, but no one ever explains how.  I know next to nothing about Obamacare, so I'm not saying it doesn't.  It's just that the insurance companies lobbied hard against Obamacare.  Why would they do that if it was going to make them money?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I could be wrong by I don't think this guy has a chance of winning.
(April 10, 2015 at 9:25 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(April 9, 2015 at 8:40 pm)Polaris Wrote: LOL. The fool. Obamacare doesn't kill jobs, it helps the worthless insurance companies make millions of dollars.

I've heard this before, but no one ever explains how.  I know next to nothing about Obamacare, so I'm not saying it doesn't.  It's just that the insurance companies lobbied hard against Obamacare.  Why would they do that if it was going to make them money?

What is needed is what is available in civilised nations, which is a free at point of use health service paid for by taxes. It is much cheaper than the money making machine that the US has, even though obamacare is superior to what went before.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4751 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 936 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Ted Cruz: The Fappening Clueless Morgan 31 5859 September 13, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Who would be a better president? Sean Penn vs Ted Cruz CapnAwesome 31 3915 August 5, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christards Having a Diarrhea Hemmorhage Over Cruz Quitting Minimalist 9 2463 May 4, 2016 at 6:42 pm
  Cruz dropped out of the running for president. Foxaèr 42 4438 May 4, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Someone Needs To Tell Cruz Minimalist 1 702 April 7, 2016 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Ted Calls Mein Drumpf classless....HA! Brian37 0 672 March 23, 2016 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Cruz tax plan KUSA 24 4130 March 8, 2016 at 3:22 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Bill Maher: Climate Change and Cruz Minimalist 0 842 February 6, 2016 at 12:15 pm