Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Church of the holy potato.
The Church of the holy potato.
May the potatoes be bountiful and the stomachs full. 
May the isles of the stores be filled with potato product.
May the isles of snacks be filled with potato chip and potato sticks. 
May the standard staple of the US diet be ever present everywhere at any given moment and time.  

Gravy. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: The Church of the holy potato.
So... Is this Church based in Idaho? Or is Idaho just holy land that I happen to live on?
So, transubstantiation involves the bread changing to French fires and the wine into catsup ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Potatoes are yummy, but cheese is yummier. The Cheese Goddess must be appeased.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You blasphemy displeases Odin greatly, mortals.
No wenches/man-wenches for any of you.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
It's even funnier when you think that in Italian, the word for 'potato' also means ' vagina'.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
So,

tater tot = clitoris ????
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Uhhh...

Well, I guess it makes sense.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Too late...the fucking catholics already got to them

[Image: potatoe-and-pope.jpg?w=538]
Paul's Epistle To The Tuberians, Ch 4, Verses 19-22:

And the Lord did moveth among the people of the Spudlands and spake he thus unto them:  Give ye of thy spare potatoes all that ye have unto the poor.  But of those thou keepeth, make ye of them the chili cheese fries.  And save me some, thou ungrateful bitches.'  And the people were much amazed that a Jew would demand chili cheese fries, and they were sore afraid.

Here endeth the lesson.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holy church of Cochen Bahls dyresand 21 5661 July 29, 2015 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: dyresand