Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The human male, Reason for all evil?
The human male, Reason for all evil?
Let's start off this discussion with the obvious fact that without the fat bald european male religion wouldn't have take such drastic destructive role in our actual society, this is a very obvious fact that everyone should be aware of.
Anyways, think about how our entire society is shaped and molded after men and their points of views, wars, politics, government, over sexualized ads, the sole reason this world is screwed might be because of the human male.
Women have naturally a more pacific and gentle nature, which greatly increases when they become a mother.
If this earth was ruled by a mono gendered women species, would the world be any different? , the answer is YES.
Women would have created a FAR more peaceful society, without wars, hunger, famine, destruction, religion.
Of course religion would exist, but probably in a more indigenous kinda of way, women wouldn't dwell on the complexity of a imaginary stupid deity.

The truth of the matter is, the human male is the sole reason the world is screwed, death to all males. specially the fat bald stinky british male.

Starting Discussion.

Confirmed.

Butthurt assholes status: Incoming
Loading............. 88%.......100%

Thread starting now. FSM Grin
RE: The human male, Reason for all evil?
Social justice warrior fail.
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

What is all this Social Justice Warrior bollocks I keep hearing about, anyway? From where I'm standing it sounds like a GOOD thing to be... Huh
Dern kids and their 4chan and their reddits...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Troll fail
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I sense too much fatness and stupidity coming from the butthurt human male.

(April 12, 2015 at 11:38 pm)Iroscato Wrote: What is all this Social Justice Warrior bollocks I keep hearing about, anyway? From where I'm standing it sounds like a GOOD thing to be... Huh

you're the only person i like in here Heart Heart
(April 12, 2015 at 11:41 pm)fattychan Wrote: I sense too much fatness and stupidity coming from the butthurt human male.

(April 12, 2015 at 11:38 pm)Iroscato Wrote: What is all this Social Justice Warrior bollocks I keep hearing about, anyway? From where I'm standing it sounds like a GOOD thing to be... Huh

Thanks. I'm a white, (mostly) straight male though, just fyi. I hope this doesn't change what is fast becoming a beautiful relationship...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(April 12, 2015 at 11:41 pm)fattychan Wrote: I sense too much fatness and stupidity coming from the butthurt human male.

And i sense you getting banned soon.although i dont speak for the staff...
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

This thread is closed pending staff review.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 757 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bullshit "I'm an atheist but atheism is evil" article in the Grauniad boils my blood GUBU 13 1987 March 30, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against Evil-lution no one 19 3486 January 5, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  No reason justifies disbelief. Catharsis 468 40714 March 30, 2019 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Is religion a necessary evil? purplepurpose 35 5180 November 2, 2018 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  What is your reason for being an atheist? dimitrios10 43 8640 June 6, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  My honest reason for disliking the idea of God purplepurpose 47 6099 December 11, 2016 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Athena777
  The reason why religious people think we eat babies rado84 59 6706 December 3, 2016 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Amarok
  whats the biggest reason you left christianity? Rextos 40 5312 July 31, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Reason Rally 2016 The Valkyrie 50 8600 June 8, 2016 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37