Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Time Some FuckWit Talks About Religious Freedom, Remember This:
Next Time Some FuckWit Talks About Religious Freedom, Remember This:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/walma...treatment/

Quote:Walmart uses Georgia ‘conscience clause’ to refuse woman’s miscarriage treatment

I know all xtians can't be scum-sucking pigs...but it sure as fuck seems that way.
RE: Next Time Some FuckWit Talks About Religious Freedom, Remember This:
Bull arse bastard shittery.

If there's a good, actual reason not to give out medication, that's fine.

Your own personal arbitrary judgements based on nothing and/or cattle fucking morons' opinion of why the sky is blue are not good reasons.

Time to stop this nonsense.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
So in America a Pharmacist can refuse to fill a prescription coz they don't like it. How did they get that job?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

A local WalMart pharmacy here hired everyone that was fired from a Shopko pharmacy for being idiots. I won't even buy OTC shit at WalMart anymore and can't endorse them at all.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Could a Christian scientist refuse to hand out antibiotics?

This is the kind of stupidity you get when you let people make personal value-judgements in the public sphere.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Could a church pastor write a prescription (sans medical or pharmacy credentials) and would someone have the 'right' to have it filled ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Just out of interest: What is the American requirement for running a pharmacy? Here in Europe you have to have a university degree to set up shop.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
America is WAY stricter than Mexico !!

(OMFG !!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1560 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1026 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Which Trump will be next on the ticket? Fake Messiah 13 801 January 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1677 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1789 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nukes: post your imagined scenario of the next war WinterHold 46 3294 February 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1371 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Should Hilary Run In The Next Election (The Unbiased Version) Amarok 67 9542 July 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are you ready for the next depression? Jehanne 5 446 July 22, 2018 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Power of Freedom vs. Hate Speech Laws Mechaghostman2 13 1605 May 1, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3