Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain Not Doing So Well in Court
Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain Not Doing So Well in Court
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/22...tail=email

Quote:Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing because the bigoted blowhard had arrogantly defied the judge's orders following Melendres v. Arpaio. In that 2007 incident, argued by the ACLU, the court found that the sheriff's office did indeed use race as a determining factor in traffic stops and other detainments, the very definition of racial profiling.

Following the Melendres verdict, in 2013 Judge Snow ordered Arpaio to end his infamous immigration roundups (neighborhood "sweeps"), turn over video evidence from traffic stops, and install a court-appointed monitor to develop training programs and oversee compliance. Arpaio did none of this; in fact, he destroyed video evidence and continued his sweeps. Having run out of patience, last month Judge Snow, a George W. Bush appointee, ordered Arpaio and several key deputies to appear at this week's four-day contempt hearing.

Fuck him.
RE: Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain Not Doing So Well in Court
Dude needs to be jailed, IMO.
I hope the judge throws the book at that son-of-a-bitch.

Barring jail time, I'd settle for seeing Arpaio and his deputies run a two-mile gauntlet through certain neighborhoods in the greater Phoenix area (well publicized in advance but with no video evidence of whatever might transpire allowed) followed by intensive remedial civics lessons for any survivors.
You are not allowed to brazenly snub the law unless you make at least a seven or eight figure salary. This is the moral we learn today.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(April 23, 2015 at 3:01 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Dude needs to be jailed, IMO.

I think it would be more just to shove a bunch of green cards up his ass then string him up as a human pinata.
Poor joe .. well if things don't work out for him in Arizona, he could always move to Hazard County. The old Sheriff on the "Dukes of Hazard" recently died and they're probably looking for a bigoted corrupt sheriff to take his place.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
The applicant pool in Hazard is sufficient, he can stay in AZ.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Innocence is not enough for the Supreme Court... Rev. Rye 7 509 May 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Navalny’s speech from court Fake Messiah 3 226 February 5, 2021 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4118 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 1958 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Expanding The Supreme Court onlinebiker 94 3955 September 30, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Sounds Like Joe Biden "grabs 'em by the *****" as well... ReptilianPeon 16 1337 March 31, 2020 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  UK Supreme Court: Suspending Parliament was unlawful zebo-the-fat 6 586 September 25, 2019 at 1:16 pm
  Well Well Well What Do We Have Here Amarok 14 1169 December 4, 2018 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1014 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1747 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm