Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A friendly female muslim
A friendly female muslim
A week ago a middle aged muslim lass moved into the street and she asked for some help moving the fridge inside and fixing the broken fence gate. Me and my old man gladly offered to help. After moving the very heavy fridge into the kitchen and fixing the gate she gave us easter eggs. She offered to pay us for the work but my dad said "no that's ok, we are happy to help". Soon after, the discussion about religion came into play. She asked what our beliefs were and we both said "atheist". She said "very good! I can't stand christians or fanatic muslims." We both smiled. She then went on to say "I think christians need to keep their arrogant mouths shut and muslim fanatics should be nuked" me and my dad smiled and agreed. She was very happy that she had atheists as neighbors. We told her that we are due to move back to harlow and that our entire family are atheists.

She is very friendly and she hates religious freaks more than we do. Quite amazing. This is one theist I can get along with very well. She mocks christianity alot and me and my dad are always joining in. Great fun.Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
RE: A friendly female muslim
It's really nice to meet people like that. Its good that she can see the wrong in both sides and not biased towards one religion, as many other religious nuts are.
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance
Women get the short end of the stick from all the Angry Desert God religions. Glad she can see that.
This is all an act to get you to convert to Islam, Ace! She'll lure you in with trash talk about religion and sooner than you think, you'll be doing honour killings in Allah's name.
(April 4, 2010 at 11:18 am)Tiberius Wrote: This is all an act to get you to convert to Islam, Ace! She'll lure you in with trash talk about religion and sooner than you think, you'll be doing honour killings in Allah's name.

According to that CNN reporter we atheists are closet muslims anyway. Smile
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(April 4, 2010 at 11:18 am)Tiberius Wrote: This is all an act to get you to convert to Islam, Ace! She'll lure you in with trash talk about religion and sooner than you think, you'll be doing honour killings in Allah's name.

So... she's going to somehow convince me to abandon science, logic and reason by convincing me to believe blindly without evidence in the existance of a highly improbable being where I join a nutcase religion where I'll end up taking inoccent lives in a very selfish act for my own personal gain in the hopes of a blissful afterlife that is nothing more than wishful thinking? Uh-huh.Tongue Big Grin

*Ace steps out for a minute* Worship (large)

Right now where was I? Oh yea, that's just stupid.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(April 4, 2010 at 8:39 am)Ace Wrote: muslim fanatics should be nuked

Oh God what is this I don't even.
(April 4, 2010 at 11:39 am)Ace Wrote:

So... she's going to somehow convince me to abandon science, logic and reason by convincing me to believe blindly without evidence in the existance of a highly improbable being where I join a nutcase religion where I'll end up taking inoccent lives in a very selfish act for my own personal gain in the hopes of a blissful afterlife that is nothing more than wishful thinking? Uh-huh.Tongue Big Grin

*Ace steps out for a minute* Worship (large)

Right now where was I? Oh yea, that's just stupid.

http://www.wikihow.com/Persuade-an-Athei...-Christian She will apply these techniques by replacing all Christianity with Muslim, be wary.
You don't actually think she can convert me now do ya? It would take strong scientific support for me to sway even a little. I'm extremely skeptical and very stubborn. I have heard about the tacs they use to try and convert but, it'll never work on me. For me, without scientific evidence, it's beyond impossible to even get my attention. Claims without scientific details = no interest.
I don't do baseless claims. Anyway, a hint of contradiction in any claim would only make me even more skeptical. Theists actually played a role in me becoming an atheist. They couldn't get their stories right and nor could they provide details or evidence.

I know one particular Christian who is like this woman too. She can't stand fanatics. She does have the gall to tell me I'm not an atheist every chance she gets, though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3181 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5075 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2259 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1238 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1320 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4702 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Female cops for the first time in Mecca WinterHold 50 3768 July 24, 2021 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3876 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Has Anyone Come Across Any Evidence of Pre-Muhmamamd Mass Graves of Female Babies? ReptilianPeon 10 1430 February 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 776 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37