Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fixed] Information in blue ribbon at top of page, correct?
[Fixed] Information in blue ribbon at top of page, correct?
The blue ribbon at the top of each page says the server costs $25 per month to operate.  The donation page says that it costs $125 per month to run.  Which is correct?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
RE: Information in blue ribbon at top of page, correct?
(April 24, 2015 at 10:52 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: The blue ribbon at the top of each page says the server costs $25 per month to operate.  The donation page says that it costs $125 per month to run.  Which is correct?

The ribbon.  The donation page hasn't been updated yet.  We significantly reduced the server expense by switching providers.
Updated the donations page.
Also, we had to cut out the staff bar Begging
Mmmmm-hmmmmmmm. Sure you did. Smile
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I thought we were selling black market kidneys harvested from babies.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 25, 2015 at 2:00 am)LastPoet Wrote: Also, we had to cut out the staff bar Begging

By "cut out", you mean, of course, "see who could throw the most down their neck before it all went". I still don't know who won, but there's a week I can't account for.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 25, 2015 at 9:17 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I thought we were selling black market kidneys harvested from babies.

Alas whilst lucrative, apparently this is viewed as 'illegal' in some of the lesser developed places in the world. I know I know, ridiculous.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(April 25, 2015 at 10:16 am)Stimbo Wrote:
(April 25, 2015 at 2:00 am)LastPoet Wrote: Also, we had to cut out the staff bar Begging

By "cut out", you mean, of course, "see who could throw the most down their neck before it all went". I still don't know who won, but there's a week I can't account for.

*Buuuuuuuuuuuuurp.

Y'all know who won.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile site layout breaks, and pagination lists single page Aoi Magi 0 1608 July 10, 2015 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  [Fixed] Using "quick edit" removes spaces between lines in post Faith No More 4 1318 April 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  [Fixed] Smiles box is partially covered (and fonts!!!) Dystopia 3 1057 April 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  [Fixed] "Top Members" link missing. Jackalope 5 1430 April 12, 2015 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  [Fixed] New Thread Window Overlaps Smileys AFTT47 5 1637 April 12, 2015 at 1:06 am
  [Fixed] "Top Posts" link missing. Jackalope 1 893 April 12, 2015 at 1:03 am
  [Fixed] Remove border from avatar display in posts Jackalope 4 1055 April 11, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Fixed] Post subject should be bold Jackalope 1 831 April 11, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  [Fixed] Missing link to rules Jackalope 0 697 April 10, 2015 at 5:14 pm
  [Fixed] Spoiler tag broken Norman Humann 6 1601 April 5, 2015 at 12:07 pm