Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Stupid
Holy Stupid
[Image: Christians-Against-Dinosaurs-New-Logo.png]

I ... I just haven't the words ...   [Image: facepalm.gif]

I sincerely hope this isn't real.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Holy Stupid
Take a look at:

https://uncertaintist.wordpress.com/2015...is-a-hoax/

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Wow.  Those two are going to give dumb cunts a bad name.

[Image: HamDino.jpg]
I was gonna call poe cause of this

Christians Against Dinosaurs Contact Page Wrote:We love hearing from our fellow Christians as well as the atheiotard masses.

but then I looked at the rest of the stuff on there and it looks genuine

This is just fucking depressing
It's so brilliant. Bravo.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I love it! I fail to be saddened by it because it's too bizarre - maybe tomorrow.

But honestly, it's all a scam to boost box office sales for the Jurassic Park movies.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

oh geez, I'm glad it's a hoax

well done though, pretty convincing... that says a lot about similar christian organisations
Poe yeah, I'm glad for that!
But you know there ARE people out there who think dino bones were planted by satan, or something like that.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(April 26, 2015 at 3:16 pm)Cinjin Wrote: [Image: Christians-Against-Dinosaurs-New-Logo.png]

I ... I just haven't the words ...   [Image: facepalm.gif]

I sincerely hope this isn't real.

It seems legit.  That bunny rabbit was the convincing detail that tied it all together into a believable package.  
I'd actually have more respect for an assertion that dinosaur fossils are part of a conspiracy, than I do for the common young Earth belief that the dinosaurs were rounded up and rode with Noah. I'd rank it as the more plausible of the two.
"Faith is a state of openness or trust. To have faith is like when you trust yourself to the water. You don't grab hold of the water when you swim, because if you do you will become stiff and tight in the water, and sink. You have to relax, and the attitude of faith is the very opposite of clinging, and holding on. In other words, a person who is fanatic in matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas about the nature of God and the universe becomes a person who has no faith at all. Instead they are holding tight. But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be."

Alan Watts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things atheists say: Goatherders Data 45 1791 September 18, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Holy War Johanabrahams 105 8489 July 17, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: brewer
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2202 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7266 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Is the Holy Spirit Misleading You? Rhondazvous 251 82738 July 12, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  The Holy Bible - fact or fiction? val5662 101 13189 March 28, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  There's a Reason Why Christians do Stupid Things Rhondazvous 37 6972 October 26, 2016 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  The Creationist that Ken Ham calls "stupid" drfuzzy 3 1766 May 7, 2016 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
Question Why make stupid unsustainable arguments? Aractus 221 40510 December 14, 2015 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Joods
  Holy Tree QuarkDriven 28 6842 July 23, 2015 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd