Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Geology Shits On Creatards
Now Geology Shits On Creatards
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/setting-...eationism/

Quote:Setting evolution aside, even basic geology disproves creationism

For over a century, such views dominated mainstream Christian theology until the twentieth century rise of young Earth creationism. This is the version of creationism to which Ken Ham subscribes – you might remember his debate with Bill Nye from 2014. Young Earth creationists imagine that people lived with dinosaurs and that Noah’s flood shaped the world’s topography. In fact, this brand of creationism, embodied by Ham’s Creation Museum in Kentucky, is actually one of the youngest branches of Christianity’s family tree.
Wink 
RE: Now Geology Shits On Creatards
Ha tell us something we don't know!!
Uh, what's new here?

It was modern geology, not evolutionary biology, that first decisively shattered the biblical young earth view of creation. Geology had demonstrated the tremendous antiquity of earth 75 years before "origin of species".
It's all new to the creatards.

Necessary to remind them.  They have short attention spans.
@Min If you were a member of The Watchmen, you'd be Rorschach. This is a compliment.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I'll take your word for it, Ex.....since I don't know what you're talking about.

Tongue
Lol You'd like him.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Creatards have until 2023 5 1317 August 22, 2016 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Far Too Complicated For Creatards Minimalist 4 1497 April 7, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Oh, my. The Creatards Will Have To Start Drinking Minimalist 9 1366 March 4, 2016 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bad News From Space....for Creatards Minimalist 12 4251 July 31, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho