Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some shit we've been waiting for
Some shit we've been waiting for
I Italy the museo della merda (museum of shit) opened it's doors: http://www.museodellamerda.org/

A whole institution dedicated to the history of defecation.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Some shit we've been waiting for
Hmmm.. insteresting!
Obviously, a blessing from Anusius !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Fucking Europeans.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I don't speak or read Italian but I'm guessing this is some kind of satire.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Satire?! tss tss
The museum of shit presents you how people, throughout the ages have shat and cleaned up after themselves, not to mention how it's still done in several different locations and cultures in the world.

At least, I'm hoping it has all that.
We've already got a shit museum in Kentucky.

[Image: creation-museum-virtual-tour.jpg]
Sounds shit to me!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

There is some defecation um, er, uh, exuberance on Tumblr that I am thinking will not be in the Italian facility . . .

Shitfan
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 30, 2015 at 11:51 am)AFTT47 Wrote: I don't speak or read Italian but I'm guessing this is some kind of satire.

No, it's not. They're serious about it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution has been observed recently blue grey brain 16 1537 December 1, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Something that has been on my mind dyresand 24 3415 December 4, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Now: Philae separation from Rosetta, waiting for confirmation Alex K 25 3008 November 18, 2014 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Archaeology...Sorry No Indiana Jones Shit. Minimalist 6 2096 August 11, 2014 at 3:53 am
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  No Shit! Minimalist 13 2314 June 26, 2014 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  How many fossils have been discovered? Mudhammam 16 10981 January 11, 2014 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Shit........................ Minimalist 4 1005 November 30, 2013 at 1:26 am
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  Has 'one species' idea been put to bed? Minimalist 12 5156 January 4, 2012 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Nice Site...Something Else For Fundies to Shit Themselves About Minimalist 6 3065 October 20, 2011 at 1:56 am
Last Post: Lehrling
  Time to book that Alaskan cruise you've been putting off. The Grand Nudger 4 1962 August 12, 2011 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Violet