Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman Sues 'All Homosexuals' on Behalf of Jesus
Woman Sues 'All Homosexuals' on Behalf of Jesus
This is not a joke.

Quote:A Nebraska woman identifying herself as the "ambassador" for plaintiffs "God and His Son, Jesus Christ," is suing all homosexuals on Earth for breaking "religious and moral laws," according to court records filed Tuesday.  

In the suit, entered into the docket as Driskell v. Homosexuals, Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, of Auburn, Nebraska, asks in a seven-page, neatly handwritten petition (PDF) that U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard decide once and for all whether homosexuality is or isn't a sin.

The suit doesn't cite any case law under which a judge could make such a determination. In fact, it cites no court cases at all, quoting Webster's Dictionary and numerous Bible verses, instead, to bolster Driskell's central contention, which is:

"That homosexuality is a sin and that they the homosexuals know it is a sin to live a life of homosexuality. Why else would they have been hiding in the closet."

Of course, this raises so many questions.  Does this woman actually think this a viable legal tactic, or is this one of those "Look at me, Jesus!" things?  Who would legally represent every homosexual in existence?  And probably the most pressing question of all, why is it that in the good ol' days God would just smite everyone or drown them when they were naughty but now he's lowered to himself to working within our legal system?

I will say one thing for her, however, she has beautiful penmanship.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: Woman Sues 'All Homosexuals' on Behalf of Jesus
One reason for hiding their true self is to protect them from people like her, and the laywer in California who wants all homosexuals to be executed.

I can't believe this isn't some kind of Onion article or something. Look lady. The courts are already deciding in favor or equality state by state. It's happening. Get over it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I'm wondering how she thinks any gays living in the middle of the Amazon are aware that it's a sin but ok

Stupid woman.

Would be interesting to dig up her track record to see what rules she has broken
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

What a pussy! MY god told me to straight up murder the fuckers! Clearly he has a bigger dick than that pansy Jesus fella, lawsuit my ass
(May 6, 2015 at 11:24 am)Neimenovic Wrote: What a pussy!

I died.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(May 6, 2015 at 11:23 am)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I'm wondering how she thinks any gays living in the middle of the Amazon are aware that it's a sin but ok

Stupid woman.

Would be interesting to dig up her track record to see what rules she has broken

Well, that brings up another issue.  Apparently, one of her justifications is Leviticus, and we all know there's a ton of forbidden shit in there that she's just picking and choosing from.  How come she's not suing Red Lobster for serving shellfish?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Someone needs a vibrator -- STAT!
let God himself show how seriously he takes the bible this cunt venerates by swearing upon it and taking the witness stand.
You would think Jesus and Friends, being a godly MegaCorp, would have a sufficiently competent legal team to litigate on Jesus' own behalf.

If that was what Jesus really wanted of course.
Little does she understand, she is actually an ambassador to liberals by helping our cause through demonstrating what batshit-insane lunatics her side is.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4471 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2227 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave Rev. Rye 67 8038 April 12, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Dems pick LGBT woman of color for SOTU rebuttal John V 10 1860 January 27, 2018 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  So about Russia and homosexuals Roeki 69 21894 July 4, 2017 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Putin Ally threatens Nuclear War if Trump loses, says woman can't lead USA Divinity 87 11689 October 18, 2016 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Pence: A Woman Hater from Way Back. Minimalist 12 1717 July 17, 2016 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Japanese woman killed by American marine. WinterHold 21 2642 May 27, 2016 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Cato
  <Chuckle> Father of Bristol’s newborn daughter sues for child support Minimalist 10 2466 January 8, 2016 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Missouri Woman Plans to Shove Hobby Lobby Decision Minimalist 4 1187 April 30, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: AFTT47