Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do ....
What do you do ....
... either for a living or a hobby that you think is cool?

I make jewelry and will not replicate any pieces (unless it's a custom order, a bridal party or an Awareness piece), so my customers get something truly One of a kind.

So... what do you do?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: What do you do ....
At night I don a cape and fight crime as my superhero alter ego GerMan.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

LOL... Pics or it doesn't happen Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
There are no pics, it's in the dark. duh. But here's an artist's conception

[Image: phantomias.gif]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(May 7, 2015 at 5:18 am)Alex K Wrote: At night I don a cape and fight crime as my superhero alter ego GerMan.

So you pick up trash and correct grammar and spelling on wall graffiti? Rad
(May 7, 2015 at 7:30 am)Neimenovic Wrote:
(May 7, 2015 at 5:18 am)Alex K Wrote: At night I don a cape and fight crime as my superhero alter ego GerMan.

So you pick up trash and correct grammar and spelling on wall graffiti? Rad

Yes, I see you have understood German culture. That's the quintessentially German idea of a superhero: checking whether people throw recyclables in the wrong trash bin, taking pictures of the evidence and calling the police. There could never be a German Batman or Superman, because he'd never finish filling out the paperwork to get all the necessary permits for unaided flying in urban areas and/or operating a bat mobile.

(May 7, 2015 at 5:16 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: ... either for a living or a hobby that you think is cool?

I make jewelry and will not replicate any pieces (unless it's a custom order, a bridal party or an Awareness piece), so my customers get something truly One of a kind.

So... what do you do?

So you repair motors and make jewelry? That's quite the artistic range! Tongue

Das racist tho
But neat cape
I code, programming can get really boring sometimes, but it is my life now.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
What I'm having the most fun with at the moment: I write popular science books. The first is supposed to come out later this year.

I've been off work due to illness for a long time. Now I'm training to become a book keeper, I hope this is something I can do from home and build up slowly.

And I'm my wife's bitch PA, I take care of the admin and technical side of things for her day to day, and for her businesses (dog walking and self defence classes, the latter she is just starting).

I designed her website, she is the one on the right in the front page picture. The other one is her friend who is a black belt in karate who she is running the classes with. They've been teaching groups of girl guides and that's been going well!

http://llselfdefence.wix.com/forwomen
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum