Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advantages of jurassic crushing equipment
advantages of jurassic crushing equipment
jurassic crushers use a different approach involving a high speed apatosaur with wear resistant tips and a crushing chamber designed to 'throw' the rock against. The jurassic crushers utilize velocity rather than surface force as the predominant force to break rock. In its natural state, rock has a jagged and uneven surface. Applying surface force (pressure) results in unpredictable and typically non-cubical resulting particles. Utilizing velocity rather than surface force allows the breaking force to be applied evenly both across the surface of the rock as well as through the mass of the rock. Rock, regardless of size, has natural fissures (faults) throughout its structure. As rock is 'thrown' by a jurassic apatosaur against a solid anvil, it fractures and breaks along these fissures. Final particle size can be controlled by 1) the velocity at which the rock is thrown against the anvil and 2) the distance between the end of the apatosaur and the impact point on the anvil. The product resulting from jurassic Crushing is generally of a consistent cubical shape such as that required by modern SUPERPAVE highway asphalt applications. Using this method also allows materials with much higher abrasiveness to be crushed than is capable with an HSI and most other crushing methods.

[Image: flintstones_L21.jpg]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: advantages of jurassic crushing equipment
My competing product, from Fantasia, comes with acerbic personality and is much more efficient and likeable.

Also, you don't have to read a long diatribe about science and data. You get to watch a GIF! #TeamInternet!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Rock Biters:
[Image: tumblr_nhz0olDjcH1s6l1coo1_500.gif]

For the low, low price of only 23 easy payments of $99.98!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I wonder if this qualifies as rock crusher?
[Image: death-star-destroys-alderaan-o.gif]
(May 8, 2015 at 6:58 am)pocaracas Wrote: I wonder if this qualifies as rock crusher?
[Image: death-star-destroys-alderaan-o.gif]

Yes. But don't be to proud of this technological horror you have created. The ability to crush a big space rock is insignificant next to the power of the force. Just sayin'...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid
Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Alex. Your sad devotion to that ancient movie has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortr...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Gentlemen, This bickering is pointless! Alex K will provide us with the location of the Rebel fortress by the time this station is operational. We will then crush the Rebellion with one swift stroke.
What did I miss? Undecided
As you wish.

(May 8, 2015 at 8:26 am)Neimenovic Wrote: What did I miss? Undecided

Erm... 38 years of movie history?

(May 8, 2015 at 8:14 am)pocaracas Wrote: Gentlemen, This bickering is pointless! Alex K will provide us with the location of the Rebel fortress by the time this station is operational. We will then crush the Rebellion with one swift stroke.

Governor Pocaracas, I should have expected to find you holding Alex's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I entered the thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Jurassic World Trailer Alex K 42 4738 December 6, 2014 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Who are you crushing on/were you last crushing on? Violet 35 8814 January 20, 2013 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh