Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX Host Smacks Carson Over Flat Tax
FOX Host Smacks Carson Over Flat Tax
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/billiona...-flat-tax/

Quote:Billionaires ‘make out like bandits': Fox News host smacks down Ben Carson’s Bible-based flat tax

When even FOX gives a republicunt shit you know its bad.
RE: FOX Host Smacks Carson Over Flat Tax
What this dimwit doesn't seem to grasp is that a flat tax is inherently Unfair.  If (to use his example) a person making ten billion dollars pays one billion in taxes, and a person making ten dollars pays one dollar in taxes, the rich person is left with nine billion dollars, and the poor person is left with nine dollars.

Dr Carson, try meeting YOUR basic human needs on nine fucking dollars, you heartless prick.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And the billion confiscated from the rich guy by the guvmint is mostly pissed down ratholes.

Bill and Melinda would do better with it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 10, 2015 at 11:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/billiona...-flat-tax/

Quote:Billionaires ‘make out like bandits': Fox News host smacks down Ben Carson’s Bible-based flat tax

When even FOX gives a republicunt shit you know its bad.

I think many Republicans are starting to get the idea that crazy = bad for their party. They still seem a long away from doing something about it, though.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I don't get that from the collection of shitballs seeking the nomination.
Seriously, a 10% flat tax? What kind of fucking brain-dead, moronic, piece of shit idea is that? Of course he got the idea from the bible.. How about we bring back stoning adulterers and homosexuals too? The bible is full of great ideas..

I'm hoping we're in the very late stages of the possibility of a bible-thumper becoming president of this country. I don't want to say I'd be surprised if a republican president got voted in, with the majority of the U.S. being christians still. However, with the increase in secularism and liberalism, especially with young folks, I can't see this country voting in another bible-following zombie in the not too distant future. The republican party will eventually have to steer away from god and christianity, or keep it to themselves, in order to survive.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Bible based? I'm sure when Jesus flipped over the money lender's tables it was because he objected to the fact it wasn't a flat tax.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8827 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 852 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Does rasising the corporate tax rate help or hurt? jasonelijah 16 822 March 30, 2021 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Warren's Wealth Tax Yonadav 5 933 January 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  US - raise the gas tax onlinebiker 55 3276 November 30, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1098 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 371 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1663 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 504 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  The Thin-Skinned Orange Shitgibbon Can Only Handle Fox. Minimalist 0 358 July 25, 2018 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Minimalist