Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some bullying to enrage hearts
Exclamation 
Some bullying to enrage hearts
This happened in Figueira da Foz, Portugal. Angry now Angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdD3zJ8FHXg

That is great, 6 - 10 vs 1 guy that just begs to be left alone. You don't need to know Portuguese to understand what's going on. The guy says he won't defend himself, because he's a peacefull guy, that only fuels those little bitches rage.

Fuck this,

[Image: Farnsworth_I_don%27t_want_to_live_on_thi...nymore.jpg]
RE: Some bullying to enrage hearts
(May 14, 2015 at 2:45 am)LastPoet Wrote: This happened in Figueira da Foz, Portugal. Angry now  Angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdD3zJ8FHXg

That is great, 6 - 10 vs 1 guy that just begs to be left alone. You don't need to know Portuguese to understand what's going on. The guy says he won't defend himself, because he's a peacefull guy, that only fuels those little bitches rage.

Fuck this,

[Image: Farnsworth_I_don%27t_want_to_live_on_thi...nymore.jpg]

This is revolting. And we know this happens everyday. There is someone being bullied or harassed at this very moment somewhere in the world (probably many more than just one).
What is worse is if you read the comments on Youtube you'll see people's desire to solve this through retaliation ("an eye for an eye"). Until they understand that violence only incites violence, and that punishment is not the way, this will just keep happening.  Sad 
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
Heh, they tried to do it on me some 20 years ago, not girls, but guys. One of them ate 2 teeth, I got roughed up by the rest of the gang.

The odd thing is that my dad was kinda asked to pay the guys teeth. Oh well, broken glasses and 2 week suspension was what I got.

Because, you know, back then it was the group word vs my own. That is why I understand the dude's passivity.

As to punishment to them, Portugal is a small place and they will get the community's deserved heat. Better than any eye for an eye response.
It is like Lord of the Flies. Is there any reason they've settled on him in particular?

With the video tape you'd think there could be some effort to publicly shame these girls. Perhaps forced community service?
In Portugal the newspapers are saying kids could face jailtime or correction facilities. Good luck with that.

I was bullied for some years mostly psychological by groups of 10-20 people so it's not like I had many ways to defend myself - In addition my school was near a "ghetto" and most kids were children of small drug dealers and other street criminals so it was not wise to even try self-defense.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

This is so stoopid... Methinks it's staged! Tongue
But what-do-I-know? I haven't seen that video... I refuse... although, I did read somewhere that this video is one year old... and it only surfaced now... and everyone is talking about it.... and I'm guessing someone's diverting the attention of the public on purpose.

In other portuguese news, Lisbon's public transportation is on strike:
- Today, buses.
- Next Tuesday, subway.
(May 14, 2015 at 8:26 am)pocaracas Wrote: This is so stoopid... Methinks it's staged! Tongue
But what-do-I-know? I haven't seen that video... I refuse... although, I did read somewhere that this video is one year old... and it only surfaced now... and everyone is talking about it.... and I'm guessing someone's diverting the attention of the public on purpose.

In other portuguese news, Lisbon's public transportation is on strike:
- Today, buses.
- Next Tuesday, subway.
For people like me who use public transport strikes are so frequent that it ruins my daily routine. The subway is a little better - But I'm not talking about Lisbon's subway, that one sucks
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I hope it's not real. Bullying of any sort makes me sick. I've had similar experiences to this before Sad Bullied at every opportunity all through school.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I have no experience with being bullied, which is odd considering I was a lone outsider who always kept to myself, but I can understand the threat and immorality of being ganged up on.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Yep. A mass transit strike is comparable with this. As long it is not your kid that did nothing but taking it on.

Also notice the conspiracy that this is staged. I can only hope so. For all I care those american stories of people being harassed for religious purposes are also staged. There is nothing wrong with the world, just conspiracies to divert from the real problems. What would those be?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 747 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
Heart Lonely hearts vorlon13 11 1090 January 14, 2016 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Online bullying? ignoramus 17 1949 October 9, 2015 at 3:38 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  OP/ED Bullying vs merely getting offended. Brian37 6 1057 October 20, 2014 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bullying Dystopia 18 2719 August 31, 2014 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Bullying, when it is and when it is not. Brian37 9 2092 October 8, 2012 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh