Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask an Englishman.
Ask an Englishman.
I wanna do one!
I'm from Blighty. You have questions. Let's do this.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: Ask an Englishman.
Why are so many Englishmen's teeth yellow?  Huh
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
Do you like fish and chips? What about a McFish sandwich and fries?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Actually, UK teeth health is among the best in the world according to this extremely boring study carried out by crushingly tiresome but somewhat useful people Tongue
http://www.economist.com/node/15060097
Also, the natural colour of teeth is slightly yellowed. Gleaming white teeth ain't natural.

(May 15, 2015 at 8:56 pm)c172 Wrote: Do you like fish and chips? What about a McFish sandwich and fries?

Of course I do, what kind of monster doesn't? Apart from vegans, but...yeah.
I take it you mean a Filet o' fish? Eh...take it or leave it, gimme a Big Tasty any day.

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(May 15, 2015 at 8:59 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Actually, UK teeth health is among the best in the world according to this extremely boring study carried out by crushingly tiresome but somewhat people Tongue
Also, the natural colour of teeth is slightly yellowed. Gleaming white teeth ain't natural.

Is teeth whitening something uncommon in England?  Shy
(May 15, 2015 at 9:02 pm)dahrling Wrote:
(May 15, 2015 at 8:59 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Actually, UK teeth health is among the best in the world according to this extremely boring study carried out by crushingly tiresome but somewhat people Tongue

Is teeth whitening something uncommon in England?  Shy

Roughly one in ten have used it as of 2012, according to this soul-destroyingly tedious survey I looked up.

I'm tempted to ask about the royals but then you would probably just ask about the Kardashians - and I don't have a fucking clue!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(May 15, 2015 at 9:04 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(May 15, 2015 at 9:02 pm)dahrling Wrote: Is teeth whitening something uncommon in England?  Shy

Roughly one in ten have used it as of 2012, according to this soul-destroyingly tedious survey I looked up.

That's a very low number  Tongue 

OK. Next question.
How do you feel about the Beckham family?  Big Grin
I know a bit about Lorde, but that'sit
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(May 15, 2015 at 9:06 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: I'm tempted to ask about the royals but then you would probably just ask about the Kardashians - and I don't have a fucking clue!

Ask away, old boy! I assure you I have zero interest in that bloody family, so no risk of retaliation Tongue