Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Drunkard
Ask a Drunkard
In the spirit of things, I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring as well.

Looking for tips for getting Budweiser stains out of a soiled wifebeater?  Hangover remedy?  Need a good bail bondsman?

Ask me anything!
RE: Ask a Drunkard
What is the joy in getting blackout drunk? I ask because people here always say that they are going to go get wasted until they blackout. What is the appeal in that?
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” 
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams
If I get you and kitty drunk, how likely am I to convince you two to have a threesome with me?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 16, 2015 at 2:12 pm)Jericho Wrote: What is the joy in getting blackout drunk?  I ask because people here always say that they are going to go get wasted until they blackout.  What is the appeal in that?

It's the mystery when you wake up.  Where the fuck am I?  Where are my pants?
(May 16, 2015 at 2:15 pm)Losty Wrote: If I get you and kitty drunk, how likely am I to convince you two to have a threesome with me?

That's a question for "Ask a Drunkard's girlfriend".
How much whisky can I drink at once without it killing me?  To keep it simple, let's say the standard 80 proof.

And while you are at it, can you please answer the questions you asked in your opening post.  Especially the second and third questions.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
I don't know, how much can you?  I suggest starting with a gallon and go from there.

Hangover remedy:  depends on what you drank.  Drink more of it.

Saul Goodman can hook you up with a bondsman.

That chick you woke up with?  You're on your own, and no, I don't know what happened to your pants.
Will you upload drunken karaoke if i requested it?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Trippel or Quadruppel?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 16, 2015 at 8:30 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Trippel or Quadruppel?

Yes.