Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a harlot
Ask a harlot
Just just because I want to play with the cool kids. 

Feel free to ask any question you wish of this harlot. I will answer all questions either truthfully or comically or both or neither. Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Ask a harlot
How did you come to be gifted with this title? Tongue
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
This is gonna get area 69 real quick. Big Grin
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Hello fellow harlot. Do you have trouble pair bonding? Please don't ask for clarification on the meaning of the word, pair bond because I am just going by what a banned member said

Where is the most unusual place you had sex?
(May 16, 2015 at 2:22 pm)dahrling Wrote: How did you come to be gifted with this title? Tongue

I think Tartarus Sauce was the first person to ever call me harlot. Before that I usually just went with Losty or slut or something along those lines. Harlot, to me, seemed an acceptable title to keep because it doesn't appear particularly vulgar even outside of a69.  

(May 16, 2015 at 2:24 pm)Exian Wrote: This is gonna get area 69 real quick. Big Grin

I can always create a separate thread in a69 if necessary :p

0/10

(May 16, 2015 at 2:38 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 16, 2015 at 2:22 pm)dahrling Wrote: How did you come to be gifted with this title? Tongue

I think Tartarus Sauce was the first person to ever call me harlot. Before that I usually just went with Losty or slut or something along those lines. Harlot, to me, seemed an acceptable title to keep because it doesn't appear particularly vulgar even outside of a69.  

Harlot does sound very posh  Big Grin
I think courtesan is also great  Tongue

On the other hand, I'm a huge prude. Maybe it's because I'm just new to atheism  Angel
(May 16, 2015 at 2:31 pm)Nope Wrote: Hello fellow harlot. Do you have trouble pair bonding? Please don't ask for clarification on the meaning of the word, pair bond because I am just going by what a banned member said

Where is the most unusual place you had sex?

Oh I saw that same guy over at TTA. I can only tell you that I have no problem bonding in pairs or even threes and fours. Wink Aside from my harlotry, I have a very stable love life and am planning to be married. He's been a lot more concerned with our sexual future than my sexual past. 

Hmm unusual places, well I did lose my virginity in a church, but then again, I think most good Christian girls do :p

(May 16, 2015 at 2:42 pm)dahrling Wrote:
(May 16, 2015 at 2:38 pm)Losty Wrote: I think Tartarus Sauce was the first person to ever call me harlot. Before that I usually just went with Losty or slut or something along those lines. Harlot, to me, seemed an acceptable title to keep because it doesn't appear particularly vulgar even outside of a69.  

Harlot does sound very posh  Big Grin
I think courtesan is also great  Tongue

On the other hand, I'm a huge prude. Maybe it's because I'm just new to atheism  Angel

As you let your former religion slip through your grasp, if you find you need something lush to hold onto, I'll be here for you Wink

0/10

(May 16, 2015 at 2:43 pm)Losty Wrote: As you let your former religion slip through your grasp, if you find you need something lush to hold onto, I'll be here for you Wink

Thank you  Heart  I've never done much anything sexual with another girl, but I guess there is nothing holding me back from trying anymore Tongue
I do think being a lesbian would be more fun, I just can't seem to let go of my attraction to the male physique  Facepalm 

Losty, you're the first person to make me talk about sex in this forum, you're a true harlot  Worship
I have a way of bringing the sexuality out of people. I don't think I could ever survive as a lesbian but that doesn't mean I don't play well with girls Wink

0/10

(May 16, 2015 at 2:52 pm)dahrling Wrote: Losty, you're the first person to make me talk about sex in this forum, you're a true harlot  Worship

In a way, that means that Losty took your virginity.