Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask an Ohioan
Ask an Ohioan
Might as well.

I've watched a lot of UK/Germany vs US videos and have never felt properly represented with the entirety of the US.

Also, if you act now, you'll get a slightly buzzed Exian. Limited time offer.
RE: Ask an Ohioan
Why does Ohio have two NFL teams?   Is it because they're both terrible?
Is Le Bron your bro?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
lol. Fellow Ohioan here...let me see...

Does one ever fully get used to the smell of a pig farm?

Do you ever get tired of seeing nothing but cows and cornfields?

Are all Ohioans as Canadianish as I am, or is it my own person quirk? (Example: do you apologize to the person who bumped into you at the grocery store?)

Do you end your sentences with prepositions often?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
How can you live in that no good, rotten, dirty, terrible, awful, snotty, stinky, abhorrent state?

ETA: There's a state just southeast of you with a beautiful city of steel that you could go to to rid you of all these ails.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 16, 2015 at 9:31 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: How can you live in that no good, rotten, dirty, terrible, awful, snotty, stinky, abhorrent state?

ETA: There's a state just southeast of you with a beautiful city of steel that you could go to to rid you of all these ails.

Pfft you sound a little jelly MC :p
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 16, 2015 at 9:28 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Why does Ohio have two NFL teams?   Is it because they're both terrible?

Quantity is more important than quality. It's an artifact of mentality left over from Henry Ford...probably.

(May 16, 2015 at 9:30 pm)c172 Wrote: Is Le Bron your bro?

LeBron is definitely my bro. We both hail from Akron and have similar basketball dunking skills.
(May 16, 2015 at 9:33 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 16, 2015 at 9:31 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: How can you live in that no good, rotten, dirty, terrible, awful, snotty, stinky, abhorrent state?

Pfft you sound a little jelly MC :p

Well, it is a little better with you in it.... but just a little!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Explain Youngstown.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Do you visit the Air Force Museum in Dayton occasionally?  It is one of the best airplane museums in the country.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.