Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask an Alien!
Ask an Alien!
See the entity behind me to your left, it "neutralises" threats as you "Muricans" say.
See the entity behind me to your right, that's just a young one who won a free trip with us in some karaoke contest, please ignore.

[Image: llvy2.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Ask an Alien!
Why all the anal probes?  Is it for science or just the lulz?
From where do you hail?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Are you legal?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Why do your ships so often resemble weather balloons?

Why the penchant for visiting humans who have roughly the same number of IQ points as teeth?

Do you get residuals from all your old 'Twilight Zone' appearences?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Why all the anal probes?  Is it for science or just the lulz?
standby: googling. No, we have never needed to perform any such primitive form of brain surgery. 

Quote:From where do you hail?
We were in the area actually, but originally we are from the other side, (of your singularity), travelled through 3 folds, or worms to get here. it's beyond your visible universe. Nothing too exciting.

Quote:Are you legal?
Yes we are. Ship registration and insurance paid up, all employees are union members.

Quote:Why do your ships so often resemble weather balloons?
That isn't us, you have never seen our "ships".

Why the penchant for visiting humans who have roughly the same number of IQ points as teeth?
standby: googling. I am at a loss to answer. We have never made physical contact with any human.

Do you get residuals from all your old 'Twilight Zone' appearences?
standby: googling ... We just scanned through every episode. Why do humans have a preoccupation with the mysterious and the unknown?
I apologise for having made contact so early in your evolution.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Do you choose victims for abduction randomly? Or is it all planned?
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” 
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams
If it isn't too much trouble we have a member, Vorlon, who would really appreciate a good anal probing.  How well equipped are you for the task?
How do you eat with that extendable second jaw? I imagine it's a big hassle.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Why don't you just show up tell theist they are wrong and their beliefs are stupid so we can all advance and be happy.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>