Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a magi
Ask a magi
Ask and you shall be answered through the ancient magi's wisdom.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

RE: Ask a magi
When I was ten, I saw this guy saw a woman in half.  Pretty cool.

But, when I was older and tried it myself, she screamed a LOT and there was like blood and guts everywhere, and it was really hard work, especially with all the screaming.

What did I do wrong?
What would your prefer as a gift: a platinum pocket watch, or some hair accessories?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(May 16, 2015 at 11:03 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: When I was ten, I saw this guy saw a woman in half.  Pretty cool.

But, when I was older and tried it myself, she screamed a LOT and there was like blood and guts everywhere, and it was really hard work, especially with all the screaming.

What did I do wrong?

You, my novice friend skipped the very first step, that is making sure your victim assistant cannot scream or offer any form of resistance by "hypnotizing" them.

Eh? you don't know how to hypnotize?
Well the process might seem bit complicated to a novice, but with practice anybody can do it! The trick is to make sure they don't notice the syringe hidden in your palm untill they have already been paralyzed....
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Can you get me a discount at Olivander's?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 16, 2015 at 11:08 pm)Exian Wrote: What would your prefer as a gift: a platinum pocket watch, or some hair accessories?

The platinum watch would be better I suppose, considering how the modern audience never seem to carry one when I need it, I might as well have it on me!

(May 16, 2015 at 11:17 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Can you get me a discount at Olivander's?

Boru

Sure, all you have to do is send in a small fee of $666 to me, for shipping charges, and the discount coupon would be delivered to you via owl mail.
- Lau Tzu

What, exactly, Is a magi?
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
How do I properly prepare eggplant without using too much oil?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 17, 2015 at 3:13 am)Kitty Galore Wrote: What, exactly, Is a magi?

If you don't know already then you are too young to know....

(May 17, 2015 at 3:20 am)Alex K Wrote: How do I properly prepare eggplant without using too much oil?
Use the fitness conscious, talking variety of eggplant and they will let you know if there is too much oil around them. If you however choose the cheaper non-sentient variety, I'd suggest using troll-fat-oil instead of your regular oil, and you'd have much better results.
- Lau Tzu

What cost more gold, frankincense or myrrh?

How exactly does a star point out a specific stable?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a straight, sober, monogamous, American human who's neither a magi or your mom Mudhammam 9 2534 May 17, 2015 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam