Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a True Christian (TM)
Ask a True Christian (TM)
I just thought this might be fun. 

For those who haven't met me yet, I'm a True Christian ™. I have no affiliation with Landover Baptist Church because I can't afford their tithing requirements but maybe someday my prayers will be answered. 

If anyone has any questions for me, fire away.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: Ask a True Christian (TM)
All those scripture cherry pickers running around proselytizing must certainly be annoying to you !!

How can the unSaved themselves ever hope to bring anyone else to the Lord ?? Why do they think they can ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You have trademarked your stance!
I like you already!

Microsoft didn't by any chance buy the rights from Christianity, did they?
You just can't trust these big corps!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
What chance do Catholics, JWs and Mormons have of going to heaven?
1.Did you stone your disrespectful children?
2. Did you go forth and destroy your enemies and take the women for yourself?
3. Did you kill the people who didn't listen to priests.
4. Did you bash your enemy children on rocks and or walls.

After all this is a ask a true christian thread.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(May 18, 2015 at 11:26 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: All those scripture cherry pickers running around proselytizing must certainly be annoying to you !!

How can the unSaved themselves ever hope to bring anyone else to the Lord ??   Why do they think they can ??

One of them, Elunico, actually PMed me asking what apologists I favored. I replied that I have no use for apologists. They're for the phony Christians of weak faith. They have doubts and go run to their favorite apologists to bolster their failing faith like a buttress for a crumbling wall. 

Most verses in the Bible tell us that the Lord has saved whom he will and for us, our unshakable faith is a sign that we're saved. If you're a Christian with doubts, well, you're fucked then. Better you than me. 

Quote:Romans 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

So you, the unsaved, are just objects of wrath to satisfy the Lord's sadistic glee on Judgement Day and those phony Christians will be tossed in with the lot of you. Why our Lord needs so many objects of wrath is a mystery but maybe it comes from not getting laid more than once every 2000 years. He sure did get grumpy after they took away his wife Ashra. Can't say I blame him. I guess he sublimated his sexuality into killing and torturing the unsaved. Praise the Sweet Name of Jesus. 

Now there are some verses that do support more of a "free will" kind of salvation scheme but more verses support predestination, so majority rules. 
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

What makes you the true Christian when other Christians who are opposed to your message also claim the same true title?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 18, 2015 at 11:37 pm)ignoramus Wrote: You have trademarked your stance!
I like you already!

Microsoft didn't by any chance buy the rights from Christianity, did they?
You just can't trust these big corps!

Actually, it's Landover Baptist Church that trademarked True Christian ™. BUT YOU CAN TELL THAT I'M A TRUE CHRISTIAN ™ !!!!!! JUST LOOK AT THE ALL CAPS ABUSE!!!!!!

If Microsoft had bought out Jesus' franchise, people would just scroll to the bottom and just click "I agree" without bothering to read any of the long, rambling, boring document... oh wait...

(May 18, 2015 at 11:39 pm)Cato Wrote: What chance do Catholics, JWs and Mormons have of going to heaven?

That's up to our loving Lord. He kills and tortures whom he wills and saves whom he wills. That's why you can't kiss his holy ass enough. 

Dear Lord, I praise you constantly despite the total mess you make of everything on earth. Praise the Sweet Name of Jesus. Not me. Them. Not me. Thank you Lord. Amen.

(May 19, 2015 at 12:14 am)dyresand Wrote: 1.Did you stone your disrespectful children?

1. Sadly, because we True Christians are persecuted, those godless liberals passed all these child abuse laws so we can't use the Biblical Laws that allow us to stone the little brats in the public square. (Deut 21:21)
2. Again, no, damn godless conspiracy with all their stupid "crimes against humanity". (Deut 21:10-14)
3. The Lord will have the earth open up and swallow those who deny the Lord's prophets and consume all who doubt in a column of fire. Hasn't done that lately. Odd that. I'm going to have to pray on that. (Numbers 16:35)
4. We'd be happy to do that. (Psalms)

(May 19, 2015 at 12:32 am)Kitan Wrote: What makes you the true Christian when other Christians who are opposed to your message also claim the same true title?

Because I believe ALL of the Holey Bible. Even the parts that contradict each other. Even the parts that make no sense. 

Glory!

Holey? It's got holes in it? You don't say.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
YahwehIsTheWay

(May 19, 2015 at 12:14 am)dyresand Wrote: 1.Did you stone your disrespectful children?

1. Sadly, because we True Christians are persecuted, those godless liberals passed all these child abuse laws so we can't use the Biblical Laws that allow us to stone the little brats in the public square. (Deut 21:21)
2. Again, no, damn godless conspiracy with all their stupid "crimes against humanity". (Deut 21:10-14)
3. The Lord will have the earth open up and swallow those who deny the Lord's prophets and consume all who doubt in a column of fire. Hasn't done that lately. Odd that. I'm going to have to pray on that. (Numbers 16:35)
4. We'd be happy to do that. (Psalms)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

boooo if anything  

1. don't call liberals godless also were supposed to be secular not be hey lets favor the majority. Then again you just has the hypocrisy of saying no to abortions when the bible is okay with it. 

2. nothing is stopping the majority form killing everyone a law cannot stop physically again booooooo

3. again booooooooo still evidence of god boooooo

4. Why not do it go down to your local orphanage or you guys pretty much all lazy christians 

again booooooo not true christian not even close to biblical christian you are too moral to be be a biblical christian booo 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a former Christian T.J. 28 6179 August 21, 2015 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: abaris