Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Frenchman
Ask a Frenchman
Well... the "Ask a Brummie" thread title was already taken.

AMA
RE: Ask a Frenchman
Voulez-vous me donner tout votre argent, s'il-vous plait? Je suis tres pauvres et j'ai besoin de votre aide
You aren't French, you Brummie fuck.  Tongue
Is 'cheese eating surrender monkey' really that offensive?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 19, 2015 at 10:55 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Voulez-vous me donner tout votre argent, s'il-vous plait? Je suis tres pauvres et j'ai besoin de votre aide

That is correct.

(May 19, 2015 at 10:56 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You aren't French, you Brummie fuck.  Tongue

Well I have a Norman surname so I do have some claim to it.

(May 19, 2015 at 11:08 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Is 'cheese eating surrender monkey' really that offensive?

Not to me.
Why are the streets of Paris tree-lined?
Pourquoi!!??
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Because the German Army likes to march in the shade!
Ask a Frenchman
Why do you fucks have so many homeless sleeping in the streets? I've been there and I saw it so don't deny it. I even gave some of them money out of pity.
(May 19, 2015 at 12:47 pm)KUSA Wrote: Why do you fucks have so many homeless sleeping in the streets? I've been there and I saw it so don't deny it. I even gave some of them money out of pity.

Because they don't have these nice large cardboard boxes American refrigerators are delivered in.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition