Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Former Brothel Bartender
Ask a Former Brothel Bartender
I won't be able to answer some of the seamier questions you may have since I was only privy to what the ladies may have chosen to share, but I can give you an idea of how such places operate in Nevada.
RE: Ask a Former Brothel Bartender
Why 'former'? Big Grin
Were the toilets unspeakably filthy ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 19, 2015 at 11:07 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Why 'former'? Big Grin

A series of indiscretions committed with a Bunny that became known by the wrong people.  I don't recommend it as a way to further one's career.

(May 19, 2015 at 11:09 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Were the toilets unspeakably filthy ??

No, the facilities were immaculate.
The customers being another thing entirely ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 19, 2015 at 11:12 am)vorlon13 Wrote: The customers being another thing entirely ?

I don't recall many examples of customers being anything other than groomed and (apparently) clean.  I doubt many people would set themselves up for that kind of humiliation.  Then again, I was the bartender and (thank the gods) not in a position to note the intimate hygiene habits of the clients.
What wine goes with blondes?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 19, 2015 at 11:20 am)Alex K Wrote: What wine goes with blondes?

I'm afraid you misspelled 'whine'.  It goes like this: "I don't have that kind of money. What a bitch!"
(May 19, 2015 at 11:22 am)Crossless1 Wrote:
(May 19, 2015 at 11:20 am)Alex K Wrote: What wine goes with blondes?

I'm afraid you misspelled 'whine'.  It goes like this: "I don't have that kind of money. What a bitch!"

Beautiful...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Was any of the product "atheist"?
(I've seen some nice "nun" videos)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a Former Jehovah's Witness Athena 11 2708 June 23, 2019 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Athena
  Ask a former atheist ErGingerbreadMandude 77 14376 November 15, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Ask a former IV heroin addict AceBoogie 59 10195 April 11, 2017 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Ask a former Christian T.J. 28 6179 August 21, 2015 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: abaris