Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a finnicky twat
Ask a finnicky twat
Yeah, whatever. Ask me something. I might answer or not or might.

Or not.

WHY AREN'T YOU ASKING ME STUFFFF!!!!!
Sum ergo sum
RE: Ask a finnicky twat
Why do you have to be such a twat about it?
You misspelled finicky

oh, right, questions

you misspelled finicky?
(May 19, 2015 at 11:17 am)Crossless1 Wrote: Why do you have to be such a twat about it?

/thread IMO?
This AMA forum virus strain seems more persistent than the previous ones. I recommend the patients more water, less alcohol.
(May 19, 2015 at 11:37 am)LastPoet Wrote: This AMA forum virus strain seems more persistent than the previous ones. I recommend the patients more water, less alcohol.

That way it's more for you! Clever thinking, hi5
(May 19, 2015 at 11:37 am)LastPoet Wrote: ... I recommend the patients more water, less alcohol.

Fortunately, we are all smart enough to not follow that terrible advice.  If you need help with this, I suggest that you Ask a Drunkard.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(May 19, 2015 at 11:17 am)Crossless1 Wrote: Why do you have to be such a twat about it?

Why do you have to be such a twat about it?

(May 19, 2015 at 11:18 am)Neimenovic Wrote: You misspelled finicky

oh, right, questions

you misspelled finicky?

...because you have such a deeporessing sig.

(May 19, 2015 at 11:44 am)Pyrrho Wrote:
(May 19, 2015 at 11:37 am)LastPoet Wrote: ... I recommend the patients more water, less alcohol.

Fortunately, we are all smart enough to not follow that terrible advice.  If you need help with this, I suggest that you Ask a Drunkard.

OI!

Stop advertising other threads on my thread!

...unless you pay me 25p per word.
Sum ergo sum
(May 19, 2015 at 4:05 pm)Ben Davis Wrote: ...because you have such a deeporessing sig.

Depressing?! But it makes me feel better when I'm depressed!
(May 19, 2015 at 4:12 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Depressing?! But it makes me feel better when I'm depressed!

Oh. So you think you can just stroll in here with your sig and 'feel better', do you?

NO!

This thread is for twats who want to ask some other twat some twatty questions in the hope that the response will be slightly less twattish.

They hope in vain.
Sum ergo sum