Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ten facts you never knew about Muhammad's religion (lol)
Ten facts you never knew about Muhammad's religion (lol)
So many things wrong with the below video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZkFy9PEJQ

1. They are dishonestly quoting Quran 5:32*, as is usual for Muhammadans (DawahMan is a moron in case you didn't already know). The verse that says killing one person is equal to killing all of humanity only applies to Jews.
Quran 5:32 On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

2. The first university is the world was not founded by a Muhammadan woman in present day Morocco. I can't remember her name, but I'm pretty sure she founded as Madrassa. Hopefully somebody can refresh my memory as to the details. I know this has been talked about on the Jinn and Tonic Show in the past when they had a university professor on the show.

3. I've love to know how DawahMan defines the word "innocent".

4. According to the video, apparently Muhammad said not to cut down trees. WTF?! How can you write down the Quran, and make it assessable, if you can't cut down trees? Unless, of course, some of those in the know don't want people to know what the Quran actually says.

5. Muhammadans abolished slavery a millennium before the Civil Rights Movement. This is clearly dishonest.  The Caliphate was using slaves right up until the Great War; the Arab slave trade continued on through the nineteenth century, long after, say, Britain abolished it..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqaliba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

6. Muhammad's religion eradicated poverty.

7. Apparently charity is just about numbers and giving money.

RE: Ten facts you never knew about Muhammad's religion (lol)
(May 22, 2015 at 3:50 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: So many things wrong with the below video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZkFy9PEJQ

1. They are dishonestly quoting Quran 5:32*, as is usual for Muhammadans (DawahMan is a moron in case you didn't already know). The verse that says killing one person is equal to killing all of humanity only applies to Jews.
Quran 5:32 On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

2. The first university is the world was not founded by a Muhammadan woman in present day Morocco. I can't remember her name, but I'm pretty sure she founded as Madrassa. Hopefully somebody can refresh my memory as to the details. I know this has been talked about on the Jinn and Tonic Show in the past when they had a university professor on the show.

3. I've love to know how DawahMan defines the word "innocent".

4. According to the video, apparently Muhammad said not to cut down trees. WTF?! How can you write down the Quran, and make it assessable, if you can't cut down trees? Unless, of course, some of those in the know don't want people to know what the Quran actually says.

5. Muhammadans abolished slavery a millennium before the Civil Rights Movement. This is clearly dishonest.  The Caliphate was using slaves right up until the Great War; the Arab slave trade continued on through the nineteenth century, long after, say, Britain abolished it..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqaliba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

6. Muhammad's religion eradicated poverty.

7. Apparently charity is just about numbers and giving money.

Let me be the first to say 'lol', I laugh my ass out loud each time i hear those ridiculous facts. "Never gets old"

- If i recall correctly, apparently trees worship Allah, as well as Animals. that's why Muhammad said don't cut of trees. But, it seems illogical since Noah allegedly built an entire Ark from trees, so does that make him a bad person? or probably Muhammad doesn't know where wood comes from either.

Maria al-Qibtiyya, one of Muhammad's wives. She is an Egyptian Coptic Christian 'slave', she was sent as a gift to Muhammad. She is also was considered as one of his concubines. Legend has it, Muhammad bought 6 slaves... now days in every Muslim family household, they possesses at least 2 slaves. The slaves have no human rights, in UAE for example they get beaten up by their masters every time when they don't follow orders. Even if they were exhausted and tired, they get a smack in the face or whipping in the ass. In UAE, a slave cost 3,200$, but they don't call them slave's per say, they are considered 'maid' or 'drivers'. But in reality they are slaves because they worship their master. I even hear stories that Muslim families always try to force Christians maid to convert into Islam, and after they submit their will to Allah, the family usually throw a hug surprise party as a celebration. 

In prison as well, in KSA. They force inmates to convert to Islam, then their sentence will reduce down to half. That is why many slave's such as Indians, Indonesians and Filipinos convert to Islam mostly in prison. 

- The most amusing story of all is when Allah sentenced a Woman for not feeding her Cat to Hell Fire, I mean really straight to Hell? and where did her cat go, to Cat Heaven!?... I have heard this story billions of times and I am still not convinced by the fact that she went to Hell, probably the woman didn't want the cat to ruin her garden and eat from the grass. Cat's wander around door to door asking for food, plus how the hell did Muhammad knew that the woman really went to Hell? she was still alive at that time, how can she goes there if she is still breathing. Was her life story very important, that Muhammad received a heavenly revelation from Allah, or a vision of her getting into hell.
"Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious..." - Michael Stipe
Watching the video again, it seems I was too busy laughing that they claimed "Muhammadans abolished racism" not slavery. A curious choice of words. Clearly they can't claim to have ever abolished slavery; I mean isn't the Kafala System just a fancy term for slavery?

I'm not sure they can claim to have ever abolished racism either though. Jews are often regarded as a race as well as a religion and the Quran has a lot of nasty things to say about Jews.

And then this thing about if a woman is a millionaire and she doesn't have to spend a penny even if the man has no wealth? WTF? That's sexism. Who comes up with this crap? It's certainly not Allah because Allah is all for equality between the sexes, right?

As for the cat woman sent straight to hellfire, it seems very odd. People who have done worse (i.e. killed people) have gone to Jannah *cough* Muhammad *cough*. There are only two things that will make me recite the Shahada:
1. A gun is pointed at me
2. I see a dead person revived after being struck with a piece of beef (Quran 2:72-73)

(May 25, 2015 at 3:50 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Watching the video again, it seems I was too busy laughing that they claimed "Muhammadans abolished racism" not slavery. A curious choice of words. Clearly they can't claim to have ever abolished slavery; I mean isn't the Kafala System just a fancy term for slavery?

I'm not sure they can claim to have ever abolished racism either though. Jews are often regarded as a race as well as a religion and the Quran has a lot of nasty things to say about Jews.

And then this thing about if a woman is a millionaire and she doesn't have to spend a penny even if the man has no wealth? WTF? That's sexism. Who comes up with this crap? It's certainly not Allah because Allah is all for equality between the sexes, right?

As for the cat woman sent straight to hellfire, it seems very odd. People who have done worse (i.e. killed people) have gone to Jannah *cough* Muhammad *cough*. There are only two things that will make me recite the Shahada:
1. A gun is pointed at me
2. I see a dead person revived after being struck with a piece of beef (Quran 2:72-73)

Well, there is a tiny fact that Abu Baker freed one slave, his name was Bilal (Black African), he was born into slavery. So, He eventually allied with Muhammad, alongside they fought in numerous battles against the unbelievers. Some people used to hate on him with racial abuses, his nickname was (son of the Black woman). 

This is in the past, Muslims in the Middle East support the fact that Islam was the first to ever free the slavery. But, we all know its bullshit because in now days in the country of Qatar, they are not allowing Nepalese workers to return back home, instead they are forced into staying in Qatar to continue with the construction work. Their family members had died due to Earthquake disaster and they want to go back home to attend the funerals.

KSA are considered the leading nation in racism. They hate on each others in terms of (skin color, family names, or which part of the country you from)

In Islam, the Man always has the upper hand whether if he is rich or poor. There is a famous saying by the Prophet, he says "If a wife left the house without the husband permission, She is cursed by the Angels of Heaven & Angels of the Earth, until she repent and returns back home"

Another famous saying "A Woman's paradise is under her husband's foot", according to Islam.

Technically speaking 'Arabs' & 'Jews' are "one", a same race. Arab originated from Israel but they have lived in the desert of Yemen and KSA. There is a race in existent known as 'Arab-Jews'. They look like normal Arabs but their ancestors are Jews. Arabs possess identical traits to Jews, same moral attitudes as well. And the teachings of Islam & Judaism are almost similar from all aspects.
"Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious..." - Michael Stipe
What you say about KSA is very interesting and seems to contradict what Bilal Phillips has said about the country. I was listening to his "My Way To Muhammad" talk, in which he says he was shocked to see African (i.e. non-white/Arab) people leading prayers in Saudi. I'll be curious to see if you can provide any example of this KSA racism which you say is prevalent.

In terms of Arabs and Jews, Muhammad is supposed to be a direct descendant from Ishmael (lol). Not sure how they got to that conclusion because all I see is a seemingly random list of name of people who may never have existed. Not only that, I researched what the Old Testament says about Ishmael, and I can see similarities with Muhammad. It is written that Ishmael "will be a wild donkey of a man". Those words have stuck in my head all this time.

I often joke to my myself that Jesus is one step forward from Abraham/Moses and Muhammad is two steps backwards. But if you dare say that the Quran plagiarizes from Judaism then you'll be told it came to "correct the message" even though there no way to determine which parts needed correcting. A common argument is that if it contradicts the Quran then it's obviously wrong.

I've always wanted to read the Arab/Syriac Infancy Gospel which Muhammad supposedly took stories from but I've never been able to find it. The story of Jesus talking in his cradle apparently comes from the Infancy Gospel. There might be other Gnostic texts that influneced the writers of the Quran but I've never taken the time to research their relationship to the Quran.

(May 26, 2015 at 4:56 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: What you say about KSA is very interesting and seems to contradict what Bilal Phillips has said about the country. I was listening to his "My Way To Muhammad" talk, in which he says he was shocked to see African (i.e. non-white/Arab) people leading prayers in Saudi. I'll be curious to see if you can provide any example of this KSA racism which you say is prevalent.

In terms of Arabs and Jews, Muhammad is supposed to be a direct descendant from Ishmael (lol). Not sure how they got to that conclusion because all I see is a seemingly random list of name of people who may never have existed. Not only that, I researched what the Old Testament says about Ishmael, and I can see similarities with Muhammad. It is written that Ishmael "will be a wild donkey of a man". Those words have stuck in my head all this time.

I often joke to my myself that Jesus is one step forward from Abraham/Moses and Muhammad is two steps backwards. But if you dare say that the Quran plagiarizes from Judaism then you'll be told it came to "correct the message" even though there no way to determine which parts needed correcting. A common argument is that if it contradicts the Quran then it's obviously wrong.

I've always wanted to read the Arab/Syriac Infancy Gospel which Muhammad supposedly took stories from but I've never been able to find it. The story of Jesus talking in his cradle apparently comes from the Infancy Gospel. There might be other Gnostic texts that influneced the writers of the Quran but I've never taken the time to research their relationship to the Quran.

It depends, I used to live in a compound populated by 'Multinationals'... so their was an African dude who works as a doctor, he volunteers to lead the prayers during the week days. Although on Friday only during 'Juma'a prayers' the Saudi government send a Saudi national dude to lead the prayers. Because he is from Saudi and holds an Islamic degree. 

Muhammad ancestors are Jews, his tribe Quraysh are considered Jews. But they were the enemy of Muhammad. We will never know the true reality of Muhammad's family history & genealogy, because Muslim scholars altered the truth and faked some of the records.

I would say 'Yes', most of content found in the Quran were taken from Gnostic texts. That's my initial thoughts as well.

In fact, the Arabic language was originated from Hebrew & Syro/Aramaic... one of the original codex of the Quran was written in Syro/ Aramaic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Syro-Ar..._the_Koran
I think somebody needs to alter that Wikipedia article you linked to be because it contains links to "scholarly reviews critical too his book" that were released years before the book was published. There are lots of dubious citations and I think parts of the article are intended to mislead people. Yet more proof, if ever any was needed, that religionists hate truth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Syro-Ar...objections

(May 27, 2015 at 6:53 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: I think somebody needs to alter that Wikipedia article you linked to be because it contains links to "scholarly reviews critical too his book" that were released years before the book was published. There are lots of dubious citations and I think parts of the article are intended to mislead people. Yet more proof, if ever any was needed, that religionists hate truth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Syro-Ar...objections

Did you know that some of the chapters & verses found in the Quran are cited as the words of poets, not Allah. For example, the writing style, metric and rhythm almost identical to a that of a poem. So, the writers of the Quran confused between the real word of God & the words of poets.

There were more than 4 Quranic codexes in the past, spread across different parts of the land. In Iraq, Syria, Yemen & Saudi. When the codex was unified, the editors didn't pay attention to details, they screwed everything up, that's why the Quran contradict itself in many places. There are major variations in terms of language, also many verses had been forgotten or went missing and haven't been included in the Quran. We have solid evidence that the Quran is the work of multi-hands. It was never written in its complete form during Muhammad's life time.
It's all very well saying the Quran plagiarised the work of poets but I need examples. If I go up to a believer and say that they will want proof. which poems? Which poets?

The Quran is very repetitive I've found. This should negate the fact that it's a beautiful text. Sometimes the same verse is repeated ten times I've found.

They will say the Quran was remembered perfectly in people's heads so it doesn't matter that it wasn't written down. They say that if all copies were destroyed, unlike any other text, people will remember it because it's so perfect. Obviously they've never heard of the Vedic Chants - which the United Nations considers an oral masterpiece.

But that's besides the point. Where can I find the evidence that the Quran has multiple authors that will cause doubt in the mind of the believer? The believes know that the Quran is written in so many different styles and they say that's part of what makes it beautiful.

The Quran was originally written in Kufic script correct? Not many people know the first Qurans lacked diacritical marks and this is important I feel. I told this to a believer and they were still adamant the Quran has never changed.

I knew that dawah mans videos were stupid but some of these statements are ridiculous. 

One of these guys is actually saying when Islamic charity laws were implemented in the past no one was poor in the world.  First of all Islamic laws were never implemented world wide, secondly even if they were I'm almost certain there still would have been poor people.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3007 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21184 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 5860 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 3975 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4340 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1186 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3075 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Did humanity ignore this as it was never mentioned? WinterHold 41 8738 July 21, 2017 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Vast Vision
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1047 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Vaccinations are Haram apparently, and Muhammadans never get AIDS... ReptilianPeon 1 860 December 27, 2016 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist