Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a cavernous shaved pig hole
Ask a cavernous shaved pig hole
Disclaimer:

I'm not shaving down there, but I may or may not answer as though I am.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Ask a cavernous shaved pig hole
How much of wanting to take something in the ass has to do with having a prostate gland to be rubbed? Because I've never been that enthralled with the idea.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Say, vorlon, I'm in the market for a realistically-veined, vibrating, multi-speed buttplug
  What can you recommend?
The Doc Johnson model 34 buttplug with realistic veining and optional vibrator attachment with EnergyStar certified wall charger, real action foreskin and eco-friendly packaging remains a perennial favorite. 

Of course, for anyone that has earned their cavernous merit badge, you'll need to get 2.

We won't tell anyone if you get the black ones.

Blush
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 22, 2015 at 11:57 pm)Jenny A Wrote: How much of wanting to take something in the ass has to do with having a prostate gland to be rubbed?  Because I've never been that enthralled with the idea.

I know women that enjoy it (Romaine Patterson springs to mind).  Sensation of fullness, stretching of the musculature and viscera is pleasurable to different degrees to different people.

Some are into width, some are into depth, some are into both.

Men have additional plumbing 'down there' that connects the testis to the rest of the machinery, and it is responsive to pleasure.

Some can maintain an erection during, some can do that and ejaculate, some can't do either.  There are variations in technique while in someone, fast or slow, different forms of lube and how much is used. Some prefer 'toys' some prefer hands, wrist, fore arms, etc.  Different handedness, both hands, foot .  .

I've seen some stuff I have found jaw dropping, and I'm sure some of the things I've done that I consider rather 'tame' might be similarly jaw dropping for the uninitiated.

what do you do for foreplay?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
We probably should be asking you in Area 69.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 23, 2015 at 1:08 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Men have additional plumbing 'down there' that connects the testis to the rest of the machinery, and it is responsive to pleasure.

Some can maintain an erection during, some can do that and ejaculate, some can't do either.  There are variations in technique while in someone, fast or slow, different forms of lube and how much is used. Some prefer 'toys' some prefer hands, wrist, fore arms, etc.  Different handedness, both hands, foot  .  .

I've seen some stuff I have found jaw dropping, and I'm sure some of the things I've done that I consider rather 'tame' might be similarly jaw dropping for the uninitiated.

I know. And I've played around with that connecting gland.   It's strange.  You can cause orgasmless ejaculation with it.  The question is, and I'm asking for edification when penetrating, how much is that fullness and how much is prostate gland stimulation?  Where is it best to aim?  We aim to please, or at least I do. Smile

I know some women like anal penetration.  I don't much.  It isn't nasty, just not a big plus.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
For those into depth, I'd say the prostate area is proportionately less important. For those into width, it would be more.

(May 23, 2015 at 2:42 am)vorlon13 Wrote: The Doc Johnson model 34 buttplug with realistic veining and optional vibrator attachment with EnergyStar certified wall charger, real action foreskin and eco-friendly packaging remains a perennial favorite. 

Of course, for anyone that has earned their cavernous merit badge, you'll need to get 2.

We won't tell anyone if you get the black ones.

Blush

Precisely what I was trolling for.  Tongue