Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim vs. Muslim
Muslim vs. Muslim
Maybe this is what it will take for them to get serious about terrorism among their own.

Suicide Attack in Saudi Arabia
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Muslim vs. Muslim
Quote:"Any participant, planner, supporter or sympathiser with this heinous crime will be held accountable, tried and will receive the punishment he deserves," he said.

That's drawing an awfully wide net.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 24, 2015 at 12:12 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: RMaybe this is what it will take for them to get serious about terrorism among their own.

Why would the Sunni kingdom that feels an existential threat from the Shia get serious about an act of Sunni terrorism against the Shia?

The last thing the Sunni Saudis monarchy would want is to anger the Sunni fundamentalist terror movement and redirect its wrath from the Shia, the Baathists, and western interests in Muslim world towards the Saudi monarchy.
It is a never ending story... Sunni Muslims claim that Shia are not Muslims, Shia Muslims calling for truce.. but the Sunni rebels reject Shia believes system, they think that Shia worship a dude name Ali, allegedly he was a relative of Muhammad and the first person who accepted Islam. Motherfuckin sunnies are ignorant to the fact that they are killing innocent lives for no goddamn fuckin reason. Or let us say for the sake of Muhammed and his 'gaylord' Allah God.

Some crazy ass people asked me today: "so, since you are from Iraq, are you considered a Sunni or Shiite Muslim?" I replied back "I am neither"... That's the fucketup Arab Muslim mentality they all possesses, engraved in their DNA. They think that Shia are infidels.
"Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious..." - Michael Stipe
(May 24, 2015 at 12:12 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Maybe this is what it will take for them to get serious about terrorism among their own.

It's about time their chickens come home to roost.

(May 24, 2015 at 1:09 pm)Prince Wrote: It is a never ending story... Sunni Muslims claim that Shia are not Muslims, Shia Muslims calling for truce.. but the Sunni rebels reject Shia believes system, they think that Shia worship a dude name Ali, allegedly he was a relative of Muhammad and the first person who accepted Islam. Motherfuckin sunnies are ignorant to the fact that they are killing innocent lives for no goddamn fuckin reason. Or let us say for the sake of Muhammed and his 'gaylord' Allah God.

Some crazy ass people asked me today: "so, since you are from Iraq, are you considered a Sunni or Shiite Muslim?" I replied back "I am neither"... That's the fucketup Arab Muslim mentality they all possesses, engraved in their DNA. They think that Shia are infidels.

They must have a real problem with the Kashmiri muslims since they worship a hair from Mohammed's beard. 
It's like going to a prize fight and watching the no-bodys on the undercard.  You don't care who wins you just want to see them beat the shit out of each other.