Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ~hugs~ thread
The ~hugs~ thread
Everyone needs cheering up now and then, and it's also good to be able to help cheer people up, make them laugh, put a smile on their face. Smile

I know I've stated a thread or 3 where I basically just wanted someone to talk to, to bounce my sad thoughts off of, and or have some company.

So I thought I'd start a thread for people to post when they are having a bad day, to give and to get hugs, advice, and friendship.
It might not be a great idea, I don't know, but it can't hurt.

So to start, if you are having a bad day, know people care about you, and here is a friendly AF hug!
[Image: tumblr_m6p4sjS7wf1r99o84o1_500.gif]
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
RE: The ~hugs~ thread
I officially declare this thread rad

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hugs errbody
[Image: latest?cb=20120921034610]
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzgpeLFf4z4
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
LOL I was seriously just going to post that !!!!!!!! Heart Let me look for another good kitty hug, that was just the first that came to mind. Tongue
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Was the love and hugs thread not specific enough? Tongue

I guess you can't have too much love. Except when it's the creepy kind.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: cat-hug-5.jpg]
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Sorry for stealing your thunder.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNsnum33rB7FDbOG3w5K-...TSmBPnmG1T]
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(May 26, 2015 at 6:17 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Was the love and hugs thread not specific enough? Tongue

I guess you can't have too much love. Except when it's the creepy kind.

Wait, there is a love and hugs thread??

~hangs head in shame for search fail~ Tongue
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I need a hug. Just found out that the Supreme court can take up to a year to accept or reject my petition. Not good news and I just wanna cry. Well, actually I'd like to do something else but prison orange isn't my color.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4134 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Love and Hugs thread fr0d0 240 37235 September 22, 2015 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Kingpin