Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Frothy One is In!
The Frothy One is In!
My favorite nut, Rick Santorum announces his candidacy. This guy makes George W Bush look like Carl Sagan. I hope he rides the Republican clown car to the very end.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: The Frothy One is In!
Holy Crap...my day went from bad to good real quick.

He provides many laughs
They will never learn...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
They can't learn.
I've been looking forward to two. Santordumb and Dick Perry. Halfway there.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Here was the AP photo featured in the local paper:

[Image: AR-305279970.jpg&MaxH=250&MaxW=300]
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 992 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer