Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women in 'marginal' Jewish sect told not to drive
Women in 'marginal' Jewish sect told not to drive
Full article.

This is usually something we associate with Muhammadan. I was surprised, but maybe I shouldn't have been. Unlike Muhammadans, I am consistent in my condemnation of irrational behaviour by religionists. I don't pick and chose which religions and behaviours I condemn.

RE: Women in 'marginal' Jewish sect told not to drive
Ack, progress!! Get it away from me, get it away!!
I bet driving riles up their uterus's !!!

Maybe we can get Losty to weigh in on that ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

They are were told that driving would offend "traditional rules of modesty". They should have demonstrated how a punch on the nose would offend the traditional appearance of their face. If these guys don't want the women to drive the kids to school will they pay for a taxi service?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

It's the men-with-tiny-dicks-who-are-afraid-to-let-their-women-out-of-the-house syndrome.
Cars aren't mentioned in the Torah, how can any of them drive ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I bet driving riles up their uterus's !!!

Wait, what makes you think Losty's an expert on driving?

Oh, wait...

Oh... OH.  Gotcha

Wink
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(May 29, 2015 at 2:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Cars aren't mentioned in the Torah, how can any of them drive ?
It's the same with the Quran. But will they listen? No. Their favourite deity never manages to keep with the times and so they have invent new meanings for verses.

(May 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I bet driving riles up their uterus's !!!

I know a motorcycle can rile up the old genitalia, just not the uterus.  Wink
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Know, Truth Be Told. Minimalist 7 3138 July 9, 2017 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  India - Muslims told to stop eating beef JesusHChrist 22 5527 December 19, 2015 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Man Stabs Six At Jerusalem Gay Pride March downbeatplumb 18 5294 August 3, 2015 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Shinagami
  Jewish Funamentalists and Segregation Jenny A 12 3438 January 7, 2015 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Iran unveils a memorial honoring Jewish heroes Mystic 2 1468 December 20, 2014 at 10:57 am
Last Post: dyresand
  What is Jewish Atheism? theyear12013 12 6054 December 9, 2013 at 12:22 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Jewish Creationism Eilonnwy 3 2885 August 15, 2010 at 9:08 am
Last Post: solja247