Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF's 1st annual Draw Muhammad competition
AF's 1st annual Draw Muhammad competition
Just for the lulz.

Here's my entry:

[Image: Rw8vDz4.png]

Winner is decided by myself and they get a cool prize.
RE: AF's 1st annual Draw Muhammad competition
:puts on his vest and calls for the bomb sniffing dogs:
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
ALL BEER WET BAR!
I like your submission, but it's not accurate because he's not fucking a goat.
(May 31, 2015 at 2:02 pm)VeggieDog Wrote: I like your submission, but it's not accurate because he's not fucking a goat.

That can be changed...
[Image: fuck-muhammad-and-support-free-speech-2.png]
Did you really draw that Minnie? I might have to disqualify you.
Can I post drawings with nudity and profanity?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Ha, this will give me something to do tonight. Awesome idea Napoleon. I'll get my entry in by tomorrow. Smile I like yours already though!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Totally not offensive (PS - I'm a terrible drawer)

[Image: Sem%20Tiacutetulo_zpsgxwg4mek.png]
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Taliban are morons and Muhammad was a schizophrenic pedophile. Jehanne 13 983 August 16, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  'Annual Printer-Ports Endanger Us' - Noddy BrianSoddingBoru4 0 314 February 12, 2020 at 5:57 am
  Draw Muhammad Day 2017 Mechaghostman2 3 1834 May 20, 2017 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Avatar Competition The Valkyrie 32 2306 March 16, 2017 at 9:52 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  1st Day of Kwanza ~ Umoja Rhondazvous 12 1709 December 26, 2015 at 5:13 pm
Shocked Pipes & Bongs for smoking drugs are now Illegal in Florida (starting July 1st) Big Blue Sky 7 3386 June 18, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  We must stop the sun from allowing June 1st to occur in Alaska. Violet 25 10186 June 2, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet
  Remember the Sae & Moros competition? MilesTailsPrower 10 3198 July 30, 2011 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  AFL Grand Final Draw! ib.me.ub 2 1111 September 27, 2010 at 12:38 am
Last Post: theVOID