Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos mobility!!!
Kudos mobility!!!
Ohhh shit! Mobile kudos is back! You've all been warned. I've been itching to kudos you brilliant fuckers.

Thanks Tibs!!! Big Grin
RE: Kudos mobility!!!
Thank goodness. I have been unable to kudos people at work on my phone. xD
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Let me know if there are any problems with it. Smile
I expect a great increase in efficiency of my kudos farming from this point on.
Bitches.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Kudos mobility!!!
Still no kudos on Tapatalk.
(May 31, 2015 at 11:43 pm)KUSA Wrote: Still no kudos on Tapatalk.

[Nelson]Ha-ha![/Nelson]
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Nice work, thanks for this! Much appreciated Smile I had to switch to full version to give kudos. Also the "latest post" blue arrow loads properly whereas I got a question mark in a box before.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Oh yeah! I hadn't even realized that. I feel complete again. Big Grin

I can't remember what it looked like before, but now the kudos button is a blue hyperlink. I love it. It looks all special compared to the other options.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(May 31, 2015 at 11:33 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Let me know if there are any problems with it. Smile

There's loads of problems with it - I'm not getting any.

Or kudos, for that matter.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many pages of "Kudos" do you have? Foxaèr 31 1389 December 17, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Have "likes" and "kudos" polarized our society? CapnAwesome 35 4327 January 4, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Let's play a kudos game called "the creationist 15" ErGingerbreadMandude 5 882 October 12, 2017 at 6:33 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Kudos Excited Penguin 81 5926 July 17, 2016 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  The Official Kudos Page Count Foxaèr 137 12104 April 21, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Anti-Kudos Game Edwardo Piet 100 7242 April 19, 2016 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What does Kudos mean to you? Edwardo Piet 61 8569 January 14, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your first post &/or first kudos Fidel_Castronaut 80 11724 March 17, 2015 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Nope
  Craven ploy to run up your post and kudos counts vorlon13 50 8230 September 22, 2014 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Silly Kudos Thread Cinjin 28 5012 June 28, 2014 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Losty