Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This should please Min
This should please Min
Quote:Finally some rational legislation is passed concerning ‘public servants’ unlawfully entering another person’s property.

All too often, we see examples of cops breaking into the wrong house and shooting the family dog, or worse, killing a member of the family.

Well, Indiana has taken action to “recognize the unique character of a citizen’s home and to ensure that a citizen feels secure in his or her own home against unlawful intrusion by another individual or a public servant.”
This special amendment is no revolutionary new thought, only common sense.
Self-defense is a natural right; when laws are in place that protect incompetent police by removing one’s ability to protect one’s self, simply because the aggressor has a badge and a uniform, this is a human rights violation. Indiana is leading the way by recognizing this right and creating legislation to protect it.
Of course cops have already begun to fear monger the passage of this bill, “If I pull over a car and I walk up to it and the guy shoots me, he’s going to say, ‘Well, he was trying to illegally enter my property,’ ” said Joseph Hubbard, 40, president of Jeffersonville Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 100. “Somebody is going get away with killing a cop because of this law.”
Instead of looking at the beneficial aspect of this law, which creates the incentive for police to act responsibly and just, Hubbard takes the ‘higher than thou’ attitude and is simply worried about himself.
How about questioning the immoral laws that you are enforcing in the first place? Or how about sympathizing with the innocent people whose pets and family members have been slain, due to police negligence?

http://csglobe.com/state-passes-law-to-legalize-shooting-police/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: This should please Min
There is a bit more to it than you let on.... still, the cops seem to be pretty fucking careless at times about which doors they kick in.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/radley-bal...96846.html

Quote:Contrary to the impression one might get from some recent headlines, a new Indiana self-defense law does not authorize Hoosiers to wantonly open fire on police officers.
RE: This should please Min
Thank you, Min. Ever my hero.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6835 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Can someone please explain the difference? Losty 12 1228 June 26, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Please rise for our new national anthem NuclearEnergy 0 592 June 21, 2017 at 4:40 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Please, Please, Please.... Import This Here! Minimalist 18 4015 June 7, 2017 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Please, Mr. Supreme Court, Please.... Minimalist 0 360 August 16, 2016 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Someone please tell me it's going to be Okay GoHalos1993 60 7868 June 9, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Exian
  Help me confirm or deny some stuff about Hilary Clinton please Phosphorescent Panties 68 6294 April 7, 2016 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
Exclamation Can you please give me some Neo-Nasi comiunity forum? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 57 5531 March 20, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Could atheist westerners, please explain? WinterHold 180 14982 March 4, 2016 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please. Greatest I am 21 8417 March 23, 2012 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am