Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More dubious statistics designed to provoke fear
More dubious statistics designed to provoke fear
Church of England CRISIS as it loses 1.7million followers…and Islam gains 900k

At you can tell from the link, the promoters of the lies of Abdual Wahaab, the Fascists funded by Saudi Arabia, have pounced on the link without much thought.

I quote the news article by Express Newspapers:
"There was a dramatic 1.7million fewer people who identified themselves as being part of the Church of England between 2012 and 2014, and a million more Muslims, according to a survey from the NatCen Social Research institute."

Umm, so a small survey therefore those big numbers as a result? Now, I have looked at the Census data for 2001 and 2011 for England and Wales and I know Christianity has seen a big fall and Muhammadans have seen a big rise. But here's the thing: Muhammadans grew by under 2 million (1.7 million if I recall) in ten years so I don't see how they could achieve 900,000 in just two. And Buddhism achieved twice as many White British converts as the Muhammadans. Sad to see that some people just want to spread fear.

RE: More dubious statistics designed to provoke fear
100% of people who visit atheist sites die (eventually)

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: More dubious statistics designed to provoke fear
(June 3, 2015 at 11:44 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: 100% of people who visit atheist sites die (eventually)

[Image: cyanide-and-happiness--large-msg-118064269604.jpg]
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signs/miracles sent only to cause fear? Mystic 5 2228 September 24, 2012 at 8:55 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko